• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Johnson has dropped two passes. one to set up a third and short and another on third down that would've resulted in a first. Freiermuth ran a wrong route that would've resulted in a first. QBs will take deep shots, especially when that type of stuff is happening.

They should have thrown it to Creed there to really piss me off
Watch him absolutely shut down any rush whatsoever

This team is so bad they will probably take the game off TV and switch to another game and we are the only damn game on TV right now
:LOL:
Then the Steelers will come back and win it. Kind of like leaving your car windows open so it will rain. I'm all for it.

LOL...What do you think you've been seeing? That's why the offense has 0 points. Every time we are controlling the ebb and flow Ben throws deep when it's unnecessary. NOw we HAVE to throw deep and everyone including the Chiefs player's toddlers know it.
Hey, Im not gonna argue with you about that. Since ArtII put out the edict that he wanted to get back to running the ball, EVERY team know exactly what PIT is going to do. The problem is that the Line CANNOT block so then the defenses just stack the line and go after Ben--who cannot move. I get that, but sometimes Ben puts the pass right in the hands of receivers and more than other teams' WRs, they just drop it which makes it even worse.

It's just another sad pathetic playoff showing. We've got a stack of them that look like hell . Should have just ended last week.

Well, game over. Season over. Ben's hall of fame career over. This team over achieved with this o-line and was even very lucky to even be in the playoffs.
Thank you Ben!!!!!!
No more winning seasons starting next year for a long while.

**** ... wow ... **** ...
nothing else

Steelers have yet to run a play in Chiefs territory. Najee fumbles. First time!