• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

I've had way too much to drink to give up now. We just need to pitch a shutout the rest of the way and sprinkle in some turnovers.

Every time I see this Matt Damon history is filled with almost commercial, I really want them to show Sally Ride with the space shuttle crew.
I don’t trust crypto

2016 playoffs - allowed 36 points to New England
2017 playoffs - allowed 45 points to Jacksonville
2020 playoffs - allowed 48 points to Cleveland
2021 playoffs - allowed 35 (with time remaining) points to Kansas City
Oh thats right. Forgot the debacle against NE

Najee needs to mix in more north/south with his jukes.
He just needs to hit it and go. When he did that first half he was getting 5+ a pop. He still hasn't learned 9 times out of 10 you arent getting that edge in the NFL..unless your name is Tyreek Hill.

Needed to shorten the game. Offense had seven 3 and outs in the first half. If you keep giving Mahomes the ball back, he's going to score eventually. This is no way on the defense.

I've had way too much to drink to give up now. We just need to pitch a shutout the rest of the way and sprinkle in some turnovers.

You must be drinking the good stuff if you think we have any chance of winning this game.

JMM & Coolie....I guess this is why I said we would get blown out if we actually made the playoffs...

...Seen this act before....

F-U-C-K-I-N-G hate to end the season this way...
Lol. You just couldn’t help yourself😅

Yea Ben is the problem,, let him play Tomlin get a rhythm going and actually Claypool caught two passes. I don't care what they say about Ben and we all know we did not deserve to be in playoffs, I just wanted to see one more TD pass from Ben and I say thank you Ben. Tomlin should really thank you with the team he has drafted to continue on.