• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

I like the way 21 waited for the receiver to run towards him to facilitate the tackle. I can only imagine his disappointment when the receiver did not cooperate.

When does this organization want to stop being embarrassed?
Hey! Nice to see you! Haven't seen you around much. Just waiting till this time to come and pile on? Great, great. Have a good time. :)

You admitted you were wrong and apologized at one point and now you're backpedaling. Hilarious.
Yes , I apologized & was wrong for getting angry and being derogatory to JMM...THAT was wrong....But I was not wrong about we would get blown out if we made the playoffs.

Yes , I apologized & was wrong for getting angry and being derogatory to JMMM, & I was wrong....But I was not wrong about we would get blown out if we made the playoffs.
and I'm not wrong for telling you to **** off

gloating about **** in a game thread of a blow out loss

**** you *******

God, we used to make fun of the Bengals and the Browns were holding onto s*** head coaches forever.

Ben said since they don't have a chance, let's just go have fun and see what happens. Looks like they have been doing that all year...

This loss is not bothering me that much. They are just much better than we are.