• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Yes , I apologized & was wrong for getting angry and being derogatory to JMMM, & I was wrong....But I was not wrong about we would get blown out if we made the playoffs.
Congratulations, you can keep patting yourself in the back for the rest of the game... or better not

Yes , I apologized & was wrong for getting angry and being derogatory to JMM...THAT was wrong....But I was not wrong about we would get blown out if we made the playoffs.
For ***** sake man. I think every Steeler fan in existence had a sneaking suspicion how this game was going to go. But some of us wanted to see our team out there anyway. Not giving up/folding for a better draft pick.

The draft is not going to help this team. They're three years out from being competent..
Have to start somewhere. Pinning your hopes on a 39yo, way past his prime QB, is foolish. Picking a RB and TE 1&2, when you have to have O linemen, is stupid. Drafting an O lineman in the 3rd, then asking him to play a position he is too small for and really has never played, that is insanity.

I understand the HOPE, but hope is not what should guide a team.

Steelers need to not only add talent to the OL and DL, they need a couple CB’s. Too much to do in one off season. Better spend some money in FA.

Size too...Kelce is a friggin monster. He, Gronk and other big TEs would usually eat our lunch and we still don't have an answer.
Sad thing is, Kelce is playing dinged up

I wonder if Rooney really believes things could get worse if they let Tomlin go??? If I'm Rooney I'm on the phone with WFT or the Raiders asking if they want ro give us a 1st for Tomlin. WFT was interested before, maybe they still are.

Anyway I think we're looking at another decade like the 80s in the coming future, unfortunately.

Was the big man touchdown or the Kelce passing touchdown worse? Have some pride.

And again the only time they offense looks even remotely competent is when they go no-huddle.
The only time they look competent is when they are way behind. When the opposition plays soft. When they are willing to give up yards. They never look competent when the game is at the beginning. Look at our points for.....in the first half this season. It’s been like this for years now.

That's ******* embarrassing.

Looks like those who said KC could rest their starters this game were right.

Now they are just rubbing our noses in it, but don't worry, Tomlin will fire some scapegoat and have them right back at it next year

Needed to shorten the game. Offense had seven 3 and outs in the first half. If you keep giving Mahomes the ball back, he's going to score eventually. This is no way on the defense.
42 points and that is not on the defense? GTFOH.

My son had an idea - Trade Watt for the Eagles 3 first-round picks. His logic is that by the time we are decent again, Watt and Harris will be done. Initially, I thought it was a stupid idea but I'm rethinking it based on how far we are from a competitive team in the playoffs.

Been on this site for 20 years bub.
Really? THIS iteration of the site isn't that old. But, more to the point, you haven't been around whining about **** much all year. Just decided that now was a good time to pile on. It's cool. You aren't the only one to fly by and take a dump when things are rough. Bub

Why are all the Chiefs players except 4 better than everyone on our team???