• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

And you’re the forum hero..great good for you..glad you own the place and can dictate who says what.
Nope. I don't dictate ****. You can say whatever you want as far as I'm concerned. But, that doesn't mean you can't be called out on your bullshit. It's kind of what we do around here (Which, as a 20 year vet, you should know).

I'm trying to understand how the Chiefs can have 2-3 WRs with zero CB or Safety within 10 yards and every Steeler WR has about 5 guys surrounding theirs.

I think Collinsworth just called our coaches dumbasses without actually calling them dumbasses.

It's not like Ben is without blame here. He has had a bunch of seriously bad passes.

Nope. I don't dictate ****. You can say whatever you want as far as I'm concerned. But, that doesn't mean you can't be called out on your bullshit. It's kind of what we do around here (Which, as a 20 year vet, you should know).
What bullshit? you saying the team doesn’t look like ****?

Our offense is sooooooooo frustrating....They need a major ovehaul...And CANADA needs to get shipped to CANADA

Collinsworth said why didn't they let Ben run hurry up offense early in the game, finally makes some sense.
They did go no huddle early. It was a disaster so they stopped for a while I guess.

Our offense is sooooooooo frustrating....They need a major ovehaul...And CANADA needs to get shipped to CANADA
The far side of Canada