• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Steelers started out as Pittsburgh Pirates. I have a bad feeling they are about to become the new Pirates…
Not gonna happen, totally different ownership....I'm still a Pirate fan, but we are out of it by April....I expect the Bucs to lose, but still follow them

Thankfully or sadly my direct went out aboutb25 minutes ago

Steelers need to not only add talent to the OL and DL, they need a couple CB’s. Too much to do in one off season. Better spend some money in FA.
We need everything but TE, RB, OLB and FS if Minkah stays. First priority fix oline can be draft or FA. Our MLBs are bad and maybe tough to find a suitable value replacement. CBs are expensive and we can't develop them, but might have to splurge for 1.

How many ******* times do these retard WRs have to quit on routes?

Those are pretty big disparities between the top three post season passers.

I can go all night you low IQ buckeye.
Oh, so you're a steppin' kinda guy? But, I really wish you would go ... anywhere but here. You come by to troll and moan and think everyone is supposed to pat you on the back for it. **** off.

Oh, so you're a steppin' kinda guy? But, I really wish you would go ... anywhere but here. You come by to troll and moan and think everyone is supposed to pat you on the back for it. **** off.
And you’re the forum hero..great good for you..glad you own the place and can dictate who says what.

seinfeld-gum.gif