• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Steelers need to not only add talent to the OL and DL, they need a couple CB’s. Too much to do in one off season. Better spend some money in FA.
I wouldn't f****** waste the cap space with Mike Tomlin as coach

I guess this isn't really that surprising, but it sucks nonetheless. It has become far too ordinary.

Well, no one really thought this was a playoff team in the beginning of the season and we squeezed in, so there’s that. Should be an interesting off season.

Thanks to @Steeltime for this information, but welcome to mediocrity Steelers fans. Tomlin isn't going anywhere because....

And this is what we are destined for. Mediocrity.

Tomlin's last 4 playoff appearances:
36 to the Pats
45 to the Jags
48 to the Browns
41 tonight...and it ain't over.

UNLEASH HELL!

Have to start somewhere. Pinning your hopes on a 39yo, way past his prime QB, is foolish. Picking a RB and TE 1&2, when you have to have O linemen, is stupid. Drafting an O lineman in the 3rd, then asking him to play a position he is too small for and really has never played, that is insanity.

I understand the HOPE, but hope is not what should guide a team.
Realism.

If the football ops are realistic. No they are not going to have one off-season to correct the hole this team is in. I’d say they are much like the late 90’s. They are rebuilding, will probably have a competitive but non playoff type of season for about a season or three

Steelers started out as Pittsburgh Pirates. I have a bad feeling they are about to become the new Pirates…

That's ******* embarrassing.

Looks like those who said KC could rest their starters this game were right.
Right? How ridiculous does that "I have a feeling about this game" thread look right about now?

Really? THIS iteration of the site isn't that old. But, more to the point, you haven't been around whining about **** much all year. Just decided that now was a good time to pile on. It's cool. You aren't the only one to fly by and take a dump when things are rough. Bub
Steelernation you ******* douchebag.

The draft is not going to help this team. They're three years out from being competent..
They will continue handcuffing this team with bad free agent decisions. When you can't even be competitive when it counts you are going to look painful like this year in and year out. It is past time for a change which we won't get. Too diehard to turn the TV off I am screwed.

I wouldn't f****** waste the cap space with Mike Tomlin as coach
You're allowed to cuss on this website

I wonder if Rooney really believes things could get worse if they let Tomlin go??? If I'm Rooney I'm on the phone with WFT or the Raiders asking if they want ro give us a 1st for Tomlin. WFT was interested before, maybe they still are.

Anyway I think we're looking at another decade like the 80s in the coming future, unfortunately.
Mike Tomlin is the only black head coach in the NFL tonight, there is a 0% chance he goes anywhere unless he wants to.

And let me be clear, there should be more black head coaches and Tomlin needs tto reinvent himself somewhere else, but the situation is what it is, Tomin is the coach

3rd and 5 and another short pass......I just cannot understand the thought process. It's been like this all year.

Steelers started out as Pittsburgh Pirates. I have a bad feeling they are about to become the new Pirates…
Is Rooney as content as Nutting?
As long as the tickets and merch sales. The on field product can remain 2nd rate