• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Has anyone ever tried an onside kick where the kicker just kicks the ball line drive as hard as he can into one of the Frontline guys?
I've seen it ........ better chance to recover something like that ....than what most try to pull off

He's got zip, he's just not accurate when the pass rush is on. In the past he could get away and find a guy, now you can see that he just wants to get rid of the ball. Pass rush wanes in the 3rd/4th, or D goes into prevent and he's fine again. The thing is that doesn't work in the NFL especially with a bad O-line. Dude needs to go shoot ducks with Keisel or play golf. We need a complete QB.
We need an offensive line and competent offensive coordinator, I hope you're not thinking Rudolph or some Baker Mayfield RPO clone fixes this

At least Ben got his yards, eventually. This was all this team was playing for.

Lol these ******' commercials from nbc, trying to hype up the winter olympics...

Newsflash, nbc: nobody gives a flying **** about the winter olympics
I do! Women’s curling is HOT

other then that **** NBC and all there bullshit they spew

Don't mind him. I'm not sure Joe Thomas ever SAW the playoffs in his career.

He’s employed by NFL network. This is what professionalism looks like in 2022.
**** that twatwaffle. And his ****** team.

I'll send you a bottle and we can do a video call

see who can be the biggest *******

Guarantee I win
Yeah Coolio, I'd get blown out...You are a grade A ***....I promise this off-season, gonna put in the work & I will come back better than ever...Coming for you