• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

everyone on this board has as many SB rings as Joe Thomas.
Ya know. As much as I’d like to talk crap about the guy. He’s not going to be working once he turns 50, 60 years old. The guy has made a living playing ball and I’m sure nfln pays him good. The dude is set when he retires.

Ben has brought me lots of joy over the years, sad to see him him go.

I guess it's back to the Mark Malone years, hopefully this time we don't have to live with a Bubby Brister or Kordell Stewart too.
Same. But, for next year, we have to embrace the suck and win no more than 4 games.

Ben Ben Ben

I’ll give it to Ray Ray..he’s no ***** and he’ll hang in there to take a hit and make a catch.

shame Johnson doesn’t have that kinda heart

Ya know. As much as I’d like to talk crap about the guy. He’s not going to be working once he turns 50, 60 years old. The guy has made a living playing ball and I’m sure nfln pays him good. The dude is set when he retires.
all true, but he deserves some **** thrown back at him.

Ben Ben Ben

We played a good team today. They were significantly better at every position and we were only able to stay with them for a quarter and some change. I want to the Chiefs / Bills game now.

Ben Ben Ben

Ben has brought me lots of joy over the years, sad to see him him go.

I guess it's back to the Mark Malone years, hopefully this time we don't have to live with a Bubby Brister or Kordell Stewart too.
Kordell got to AFCC games.
Honestly, in his prime he'd probably be what all the teams are looking for now.