• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Not gonna happen, totally different ownership....I'm still a Pirate fan, but we are out of it by April....I expect the Bucs to lose, but still follow them
No. Steelers ownership is complacent. The Steelers are like if the Pirates were an average team with 3 good pitchers and they’re all about to retire.

3 straight playoff games with allowing over 42 or more points. Also nfl record. Yes, the offense sucks but this defense sucked dick in 3 straight playoff appearances now.

He’s employed by NFL network. This is what professionalism looks like in 2022.
They better make him apologize to Rudolph. Or better yet, fire his ***.

We need an offensive line and competent offensive coordinator, I hope you're not thinking Rudolph or some Baker Mayfield RPO clone fixes this
There is nothing wrong with the OC, the O-line yes...we just have the wrong QB for his offense. Ben circa 2007 -08 would have worked. I think Tomlin brought in Canada for post Ben seasons..get Wilson in here and you'll see how explosive it can be. If the QB can't roll out or play action it just doesn't work. When Ben gets under center I cringe because they are telegraphing a run 90% of the time, or even worse Ben turns around if it's play action and has guys in his face and he can no longer get away.

I know it's popular to bash Canada, but they are caught in transition. And part of that transition was letting Ben have some options out of respect...it's just a cluster you know what at this point.

I do! Women’s curling is HOT

other then that **** NBC and all there bullshit they spew
The Russian womens curling team is worth watching......

8223654.jpg

Whatever Ben is right now, who cares? He was a once in a lifetime player. Thanks for the memories and the Lombardys Ben.
Yep thank you Ben it was a fun ride while it lasted.

And now they are throwing to the TE in the middle , 18 games in to the season ...

While we all Marvel at how well Patrick Mahomes is playing. Try to remember that when Ben was as young as Mahomes, he looked better.

And that would be another drop. Juju gets in on it.

There is nothing wrong with the OC, the O-line yes...we just have the wrong QB for his offense. Ben circa 2007 -08 would have worked. I think Tomlin brought in Canada for post Ben seasons..get Wilson in here and you'll see how explosive it can be. If the QB can't roll out or play action it just doesn't work. When Ben gets under center I cringe because they are telegraphing a run 90% of the time, or even worse Ben turns around if it's play action and has guys in his face and he can no longer get away.

I know it's popular to bash Canada, but they are caught in transition. And part of that transition was letting Ben have some options out of respect...it's just a cluster you know what at this point.
Part of being a good OC is adapting to the cards you are dealt

Ben has brought me lots of joy over the years, sad to see him him go.

I guess it's back to the Mark Malone years, hopefully this time we don't have to live with a Bubby Brister or Kordell Stewart too.

Reactions: JMM