• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Ben Ben Ben

Welcome to Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers.
I was going to 3 games next season….I think I’m going to enjoy Pens games instead. Tomlin has completely ruined this team for me. I’ll still watch, I’ll still hope they win. But I can’t get so emotionally invested again until they make some changes from Tomlin to Canada etc.

Welcome to Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers.
Steelers allowing nearly 43 PPG over their last four playoff games.
Ah well...The running game sucked, the passing game sucked, the OL sucked, the OC especially sucked, but it wasn't any of those who allowed KC to score 42 points.

Part of being a good OC is adapting to the cards you are dealt
Why the f*** do you want to waste money on a quarterback when Mike Tomlin can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag? You're just going to watch Russell William get killed behind this f****** line over and over and over again Jesus.

Worst of all, they'll just win enough to continue to f****** stay mediocre forever and keep Tomlin in his seat.

Reactions: GMC
Ben Ben Ben

We played a good team today. They were significantly better at every position and we were only able to stay with them for a quarter and some change. I want to the Chiefs / Bills game now.
It's insane Chiefs-Bills is in the divisional round.

Tomlin’s defenses have given up 42pts in 3 straight playoff games… let that sink in. We get to see more or that in the near future.

Mahomes burned them for 404 yards and 5 touchdowns. Even the TE throws a TD.

We played a good team today. They were significantly better at every position and we were only able to stay with them for a quarter and some change. I want to the Chiefs / Bills game now.
Agree with this....but really shows how miles apart the Steelers are from the top teams in the league
HS coaching staff vs an NFL coaching staff
GM that understands the game of football vs a GM just collecting a paycheck
The Standard

Why the f*** do you want to waste money on a quarterback when Mike Tomlin can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag? You're just going to watch Russell William get killed behind this f****** line over and over and over again Jesus.

Worst of all, they'll just win enough to continue to f****** stay mediocre forever and keep Tomlin in his seat.
Are you sure you are replying to the right poster?

The game is over. They are interviewing mchomes.
I am starting to think we are not going to make a come back. This might be it for Ben.

Same. But, for next year, we have to embrace the suck and win no more than 4 games.
With Tomlin coaching and no Hall of Fame quarterback to bail him out, I don't think that'll be a problem.

all true, but he deserves some **** thrown back at him.
He does, but being in his shoes. I’d welcome it lol.

****, put me on a team going 3-11 yearly. He played it, he lived it as a career. Lol. He has the last laugh cause he can retire at an early age.

Tomlin’s defenses have given up 42pts in 3 straight playoff games… let that sink in. We get to see more or that in the near future.
But never a losing season.

I was going to 3 games next season….I think I’m going to enjoy Pens games instead. Tomlin has completely ruined this team for me. I’ll still watch, I’ll still hope they win. But I can’t get so emotionally invested again until they make some changes from Tomlin to Canada etc.

The Pens are a much better bet.