• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Have A Deal In Place For Brandon Aiyuk

ribs are smoked, not baked

if you bake your ribs, you are a *****
^^ THIS! if you're baking your ribs, you don't know how to BBQ. Smoke them until you get the desired color of bark, wrap with butter and apple juice until 203-210. Pull, stick them in a cooler with a towel as to keep the heat from warping your cooler until you're ready to eat, but a minimum of 1 hour rest time.

ribs are smoked, not baked

if you bake your ribs, you are a *****
I have smoked, grilled, backed, cooked on a flattop in brine, ribs. Pretty much anyway you can cook a rib, I have done so.
Baking them after smoking them is a preferred method

Not to continue highjacking this thread with Garden stuff, but if you have the ability to grow your own food, I highly suggest doing so.

Not only is it cheaper and tastes better, but you know exactly what was put into the food you eat.

public service announcement is over. Back to talking about BA.

I hear he is almost in Pittsburgh.
Well we did sign a BIG playmaker today 😂

I knew a few folks who would boil ribs for a short time before throwing them on the grill ( they didn't smoke them).
I was grossed out but in the end they were pretty good tasting ribs.
They said something about boiling them removed a lot of the grease (fat).
I've always smoked them meself.

I have smoked, grilled, backed, cooked on a flattop in brine, ribs. Pretty much anyway you can cook a rib, I have done so.
Baking them after smoking them is a preferred method
for *******

I knew a few folks who would boil ribs for a short time before throwing them on the grill ( they didn't smoke them).
I was grossed out but in the end they were pretty good tasting ribs.
They said something about boiling them removed a lot of the grease (fat).
I've always smoked them meself.
I'm not even going to respond to boiling ribs......

Aiyuk is so last week's news...
now the hot unfounded rumor is gonna be that we are trading for Tee Higgins and Jamar chase.. preferably at a discount... 🤣
I hear the Raiders WR. 😅

I do think this team missed the boat at WR and inside corner. Let us hope that doesn’t bite them in the arse.

I hear the Raiders WR. 😅

I do think this team missed the boat at WR and inside corner. Let us hope that doesn’t bite them in the arse.

I think.. no I am sure... that Tomlin values inside corner about the same as he values the towel boy...
At wr i think the team doesnt see it as a weakness, but not an area of strength either

But since they are trying to build a 1970's power run team with a great D, they dont seem to care enough to improve it unless it comes at a discount

I think.. no I am sure... that Tomlin values inside corner about the same as he values the towel boy...
At wr i think the team doesnt see it as a weakness, but not an area of strength either

But since they are trying to build a 1970's power run team with a great D, they dont seem to care enough to improve it unless it comes at a discount
I think the Omar and company realize you need trench warfare. But I think they are short sighted in regards to WR. If you have a top tier QB I think you can make do. Below that? I think is a mistake to short the position.

I hear the Raiders WR. 😅

Definitely missed the boat on filling DJs void

Have to think they didn’t expect Sutton’s suspension to be as long as he got- they forgot that it’s x+3 or +4 for the equation if a Steeler is suspended

Thank God Brandon chose to stay in San Fran.

28 million would have been literally 1 million dollars per yard and 14 million per catch.
He was the only 49er that didn't have a huge game last night.