• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

Like everyone doesn’t know it’s just one game against a good team. Fans are frustrated after a big buildup. They vent on a forum. Your last sentence makes you look like a prick. Maybe you should go do something else if you don’t expect fans to vent when their team is getting spanked.

This game reminds me of the shellacking the Steelers got 33-3 against NE around 4 years ago.
Some far more than others. History is an issue.

Aside from his playbook being awful.
I’m not sure I buy that anymore. He is missing passes. There are open guys and he doesn’t see them. A lot. Pickett is at the very least a part of the problem.

NINERS hitting on all cylinders that’s for sure shanahan just one hell of a coach that team plays with pop

I’m not sure I buy that anymore. He is missing passes. There are open guys and he doesn’t see them. A lot. Pickett is at the very least a part of the problem.
Cones down to the ease of what is available. Nothing been easy.

Cant remember who said but ur right on we can’t move the ball unless they play way off

375762838_858504589316387_4778618568629519390_n.png

That was a terrible pass.