• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

He’s pretty good running back they use use him properly

I’m not sure I buy that anymore. He is missing passes. There are open guys and he doesn’t see them. A lot. Pickett is at the very least a part of the problem.

i'm not sold Kenny is the guy either. But it is hard to judge him because this offense is high school crap. In his film breakdown of Picket, Kurt Warner kept saying he didn't understand what the reads were supposed to be in the steeler offense, that it was limiting to the QB.

NINERS hitting on all cylinders that’s for sure shanahan just one hell of a coach that team plays with pop
His only weakness is he doesn't own any sunglasses. " That phase of our game we seek to dominate in if you will...we seek to dominate it....globally...obviously."

Surprising they are giving McCaffrey so much work with this game fully in control. For a team thinking Super Bowl, you'd think they'd take this opportunity to rest him.

Pickett tried to drop that over a lb that is great in coverage… you can’t do that
The guy wasn't even open and there was a safety deep along with another DB in the area. Just a very very bad decision

Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room
Bedsitter people look back and lament
Another day's useless energy is spent
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love and has none
New mother picks up and suckles her son
Senior citizens wish they were young
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is grey and yellow-white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

i'm not sold Kenny is the guy either. But it is hard to judge him because this offense is high school crap. In his film breakdown of Picket, Kurt Warner kept saying he didn't understand what the reads were supposed to be in the steeler offense, that it was limiting to the QB.
Playcalling is definitely a limiting factor

The announcers totally wrong saying Steelers out of character too much pass vs run… we were down 20-0 before you could blink! This team needs work for sure

The announcers totally wrong saying Steelers out of character too much pass vs run… we were down 20-0 before you could blink! This team needs work for sure
Also the fact that SF has a top notch run D

The announcers must not pay attention to the Steelers since 2011. These problems have been an issue since