• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

I beg to differ good sir. Coolie and all Texans be damned real Chili has beans. unless my wife is going to eat it, then for the sake of global warming I make hers without beans.

You are a man among men, SIL. When you make the chili without beans do you tell her you are fighting global warming by reducing cow farts?

I'll see myself out ...

I sincerely hope JuJu is not the "massive paymaker" they were talking about, or, whoo boy, that is some weak sauce. 260 yards last year.

What does AI know about chili?

Considering the Receiver room can anyone explain how Tyler Boyd was not worth outbidding Tennesee's 2.4 million one year deal when they are paying Herbig 4 million to most likely not play.

Considering the Receiver room can anyone explain how Tyler Boyd was not worth outbidding Tennesee's 2.4 million one year deal when they are paying Herbig 4 million to most likely not play.
Do we know if the $2.4 mill was all he was asking when Pgh didn't agree to come to his terms or he was he bidding higher? He may have been ticked off that Pgh didn't agree to something higher and took TN's low ball offer to shove their face in it.

Do we know if the $2.4 mill was all he was asking when Pgh didn't agree to come to his terms or he was he bidding higher? He may have been ticked off that Pgh didn't agree to something higher and took TN's low ball offer to shove their face in it.
Ok buy how much more do you have to offer to get over his butt hurt. 1.5 million. He isnt worth 4 million in this room?

how would that be beneficial to Boyd?

Any day now

75a6f19009bcf14e69476517a0d0405c.jpg

My thought is if you want the ability to open multiple threads daily, you should probs contribute. but that is just my opinion
Lloyd is working hard for the site making all the threads he does, thus driving the traffic for Justin.

SN’s treasurer/comptroller/payroll administrator should open up the checkbook and pay the man…this site got him working for FReE?!?!?

Jaray Jenkins? Is he considered a massive playmaker? Lol

I'm thinking we go with Pickens, Austin and Jefferson...
G C & V .... think of the t-shirt 😂

I'm thinking we go with Pickens, Austin and Jefferson...
G C & V .... think of the t-shirt 😂
Oh dear, I'm not sure about that unit: A never was TRUE #1 (Pickens has teased us but hasn't even been consistent), another REAL never was (Austin has shown NOTHING his 1st 2 years - 30 grabs, 180 yds, 0 TDs)) and a has been (Jefferson had one decent year but has fallen off since - 802 yds, 10 TDs his 2nd year, but avg 104 yds, 0 TDs his last TWO). A whole team's success based on 3 ? marks? A LOT would need to fall our way.

I know we're not engineered to be like the 1980's Chargers, but we got to have SOME kind of weapons at WR.

Oh dear, I'm not sure about that unit: A never was TRUE #1 (Pickens has teased us but hasn't even been consistent), another REAL never was (Austin has shown NOTHING his 1st 2 years - 30 grabs, 180 yds, 0 TDs)) and a has been (Jefferson had one decent year but has fallen off since - 802 yds, 10 TDs his 2nd year, but avg 104 yds, 0 TDs his last TWO). A whole team's success based on 3 ? marks? A LOT would need to fall our way.

I know we're not engineered to be like the 1980's Chargers, but we got to have SOME kind of weapons at WR.
We definitely could use a number 2 option. I know the have Wilson, Muth , and can pass to one of the RBs to lighten the concern but it still remains a concern. If they could get something better out of Washington and or Austin that would help too. Just not the desirable approach to hope for all this and assume the options remain healthy.

Not acceptable.
Maybe it doesn't "sound acceptable" but I can tell you from experience that it is more than just "acceptable" but - with the other additions (sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chives) - it is absolutely delicious. I really don't care where it was founded, Cincinnati chile is delish.