• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

Man, other than Watt, Highsmith, and Minkah, this D sucks. They can't stop the run or pass. We wouldn't be close to 3-2 without them.

I had Nacua as an early 2nd round pick. I was watching Hall the QB and he kept standing out. Rams can identify talent.

296 yards to 98 so far. 14 first downs to 6. It should be 17-3 if not for a great play by TJ Watt. This is after they had a bye week to clean things up.
They made absolutely no changes. None. Pathetic....

Why does everyone automatically blame the refs when we suck? We are 40+ games ahead on everyone without 400 yrd games and scoring less than 20ppg, but yet it is somehow the refs fault

the off-chance the D needs JPJ to stop a muthaf*cka in his tracks??
F'k that.....I want him out there breaking up passes. And he by far is not the only person in our secondary that has issues with....tackling. yet our entire Defense.

As I said, we’re going to lose this ***** due to ignorant and inept coaching. Time to burn this ***** down.

bad challenge by Tomlin
Had to challenge that one. His foot rolled out, so I “thought” that mattered. Rules analyst said once toe touched that was all that was needed. I don’t fault Tomlin for that challenge in the least.

Tj kept this this whole drive alive

The OL seemed to be playing well the 2nd half of last season...what changed?