• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

single block Aaron Donald on a 3rd and long. Brilliant
i HATE to even suggest this but....

**** me but... is it even worth it right now to settle down Pickett by trying to put Broderick in there at LT on the blind side to see if he can out-muscle that side of the line and create a much bigger, more secure pocket?

108 yards in 3 quarters. Abysmal is a colossal understatement.

I hate to be “that guy” but we’re getting a bit jobbed today.

As if we needs anyone else’s help.

Thus, the added knife twist.

Welcome to Steelerdom.
The only thing we are getting jobbed by is this coaching staff that continues to think this style of football is going to win games year after year.

These corners suck ***

7 for 11 on 3rd down conversions today...the Rams that is. SMH

Kenny’s running scared. If Canada’s punk *** had a plan he’d be doing that **** a lot less.
Usually protection is called at the LOS.

#73. Nor exactly setting the world on fire. So far I would say an unimpressive FA signing. I was expecting so much more.
Yet he excelled at his former location. What is your opinion on Dotson?

They made absolutely no changes. None. Pathetic....
By now it should be evident that 'they' don't know what to change and what changes to make.

But to be fair, there are people that say things like 'I'm going to' or 'I was going to' or 'I meant to' and in their minds think they accomplished something. Sort of a symbolism v substance relationship, if you will.

Yet he excelled at his former location. What is your opinion on Dotson?
They’ve run pretty successfully behind Dotson today. Aside from the one penalty he’s been quite good.

and a defensive penalty. Come on Highsmith,.

And that allows them to get the first down on a scramble.

Blueberry TO is needed about now.

Rams doubling time of possession up to 29 minutes to 14

Higbee made a very "Pickens-like" business decision.