• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

I am not saying Pickett is all pro or anything......but ******* christ.....how can you judge him in this ******* offense? HOW?

If the WR gets hit in that situation wouldn't it be hitting a defenseless WR? And Hines Ward made that catch weekly. Just saying. I honestly was surprised by Pickens backing off on the catch attempt. To this point in his career, he has shown some toughness. Foot steps are loud sometimes though.
1. Yes it would. And we would get the penalty and possibly lose Pickens.
2. It's a different game than when Hines played.

how many passes called on that drive?

Inside power running game was killer in the first half.

I thought Tomlin said to the sideline reporter they were surprised by the Rams blitz packages and made some halftime adjustments. I didn't see any adjustment....at all.

I know the players have to make plays, execution had had a had a, but the plays just put us in bad situation where I take superhuman execution.

1. Yes it would. And we would get the penalty and possibly lose Pickens.
2. It's a different game than when Hines played.
Meh.....As some have stated....WRs are paid to catch the ball. You said no WR would do that. Hines did when it was ok to **** him up. Why is it wrong or bad to expect your WR to make that catch in today's NFL when the rules are there to let you make that catch?

I thought Tomlin said to the sideline reporter they were surprised by the Rams blitz packages and made some halftime adjustments. I didn't see any adjustment....at all.
They can only adjust o much with only 8 play.

#73. Nor exactly setting the world on fire. So far I would say an unimpressive FA signing. I was expecting so much more.
Funny how they all come in and underperform. Wonder why that is...

I hate to be “that guy” but we’re getting a bit jobbed today.

As if we needs anyone else’s help.

Thus, the added knife twist.

Welcome to Steelerdom.

So glad we used the bye week to come back and do the exact same inept BS that we were doing before .

And maybe someone with PIT can watch how Puke Nacota or whatever his name is gets open ALL THE TIME and maybe we could learn something. But no, Canada must not believe in getting people open in the middle of the field. And he must have pictures of Tomlin in some compromising positions because why would Tomlin continue with this terrible offensive play?

So the Rams our down to their 5th and 6th string RB's today. Go figure.

I am thinking we will need at least one but probably two more TO by our D to win this game.