• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

Weird. Because he calls out pass protection on almost every play 😂
But, it doesn't mean he has good pass protections to call from. It just means he's picking from the ****** menu that's available.

ThaT would have been 3 yards with Harris

giphy.webp

Ole Wrongway Johnson was the hero of that drive. Glad he showed up on that play.

JFC yes he calls them out but if what they switch too isn’t a good plan does it matter? What the **** are not getting? If the adjustment is a bad plan it still won’t work.

Was a sweet play by DJ on that drive and Warren topped it off.

Where the heck did this come from all of a sudden. Offense looked like pro's on that drive.

2 of the most improbable things happen:
Diontae catches one of them & Canada calls a few running plays.

Will miracles ever cease?!!

I am no football genius but how is it possible in todays NFL that the Steelers cannot get a single WR open downfield when going 5 wide? Kenny just dumps it short like always. What is the deal...bad receivers? Bad routes? Bad play execution or just bad play scheme? I'm dumbfounded.

I think we are straight up telling the QBs not to use the middle of the field until the fourth quarter… Mike sullivan straight up said last week that they thought Pickett was being too greedy and not taking the dump off enough … thats tge mindset they want

We can't even do things by accident. Even UDFA QBs breakout every so often. Pickett isn't very good, but even the worst QB looks good every so often. We can't even get that from this team.
I cant blame Kenny for very much of this ineptitude. Not when he is running this God forsaken offense. A broken clock is right twice a day and I guess on the DJ pass play, that was one of this offense's times for today.

If the D knows what we are running(everyone in the world says this) Calling out protection doesn't mean that the play should work. We telegraph our plays more than anyone in the league. Under center, we run 90% of the time. Shotgun we throw 85% of the time. Now add in all the other film that each team watches......calling out protection is all but meaningless unless you have the ability to audible to other plays at times.