• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

But, it doesn't mean he has good pass protections to call from. It just means he's picking from the ****** menu that's available.
He’s had plenty of time. 2.5 seconds is enough time and he’s had that plus. It’s the blitzes that haven’t been picked up very well. That’s on him unless a guy missed the assignment or a guy just gets blown up.

I think we are straight up telling the QBs not to use the middle of the field until the fourth quarter… Mike sullivan straight up said last week that they thought Pickett was being too greedy and not taking the dump off enough … thats tge mindset they want
If that is true...that is horrible.

He’s had plenty of time. 2.5 seconds is enough time and he’s had that plus. It’s the blitzes that haven’t been picked up very well. That’s on him unless a guy missed the assignment or a guy just gets blown up.
Have you been watching any of our games this year?

i think jpj had a little jersey there, but didn't seem to effect the route.

I cant blame Kenny for very much of this ineptitude. Not when he is running this God forsaken offense. A broken clock is right twice a day and I guess on the DJ pass play, that was one of this offense's times for today.
It doesn't matter who is to blame, he's the one out there performing.

A double move here would work

Well, there you go. Because that happens a lot.

You know who started the fire on the D today? Herbig.

Herbie came in there in the 2ndQ and kicked someone in the ***. The D lost some plays, but all-in-all the D's attitude was changed.

he just hates Kenny
I don’t hate anyone. But the apologists need to stop. Canada sucks but he’s not the cause of every single problem with this offense.