• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

I am no football genius but how is it possible in todays NFL that the Steelers cannot get a single WR open downfield when going 5 wide? Kenny just dumps it short like always. What is the deal...bad receivers? Bad routes? Bad play execution or just bad play scheme? I'm dumbfounded.

We ain’t coming from behind to score more than 7 with this amateur hour bullshit. Hell, if we score 7 it will be by accident. Hopefully the Rams duck up and run it into the wrong end zone.

I guess I’m confused how it is Canada’s fault when a blitz isn’t pointed out. You do know the mic gets shut off at 15 seconds left on the play clock. Usually blitzes are shown after. I get Canada sucks but how is he supposed to call protection when his mic is off?
Because the system doesn’t allow for the blitz pickup properly even if they know it Is coming. The play designs are jut bad and the available adjustments are a choice between a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

I guess I’m confused how it is Canada’s fault when a blitz isn’t pointed out. You do know the mic gets shut off at 15 seconds left on the play clock. Usually blitzes are shown after. I get Canada sucks but how is he supposed to call protection when his mic is off?
Audibling is a huge part of the NFL. Tomlin and Canada should think about installing them into our Offense.

I am no football genius but how is it possible in todays NFL that the Steelers cannot get a single WR open downfield when going 5 wide? Kenny just dumps it short like always. What is the deal...bad receivers? Bad routes? Bad play execution or just bad play scheme? I'm dumbfounded.
That actually looked like his primary target. He never planned to go anywhere else.

If the Steelers score 10 more points this game, it will consist of a defensive TD and 2 safeties.

We ain’t coming from behind to score more than 7 with this amateur hour bullshit. Hell, if we score 7 it will be by accident.
if TJ can bat a pass from Stafford and intercept it or another Steeler can pick it and run it in for a TD, that might be the only way we can score more than a FG at one time.

DJ drops EVERYTHING!!!!!!;)

Well I'll be cotdamned!!!

Because the system doesn’t allow for the blitz pickup properly even if they know it Is coming. The play designs are jut bad and the available adjustments are a choice between a giant douche or a turd sandwich.
Weird. Because he calls out pass protection on almost every play 😂

We ain’t coming from behind to score more than 7 with this amateur hour bullshit. Hell, if we score 7 it will be by accident.
We can't even do things by accident. Even UDFA QBs breakout every so often. Pickett isn't very good, but even the worst QB looks good every so often. We can't even get that from this team.

You gotta like Pickens reckless and wild throwing his *** all over the place downfield on that one.

Nice!!!!!