• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

Never in doubt ........... BUSH had tight 10 yard cushion coverage on him all the time........ I am sure he would have made the play if Andrews caught it
His instinks at ILB are awesome...............

What an absolutely stupid ending of the game by Hairball. They decide to go for 2, and ******* Tomlin calls a TO, allowing them to re-think it. Still decide to go for 2. That is Joe Biden level stupid.

Never in doubt ........... BUSH had tight 10 yard cushion coverage on him all the time........ I am sure he would have made the play if Andrews caught it
His instinks at ILB are awesome...............
Dont think for a second the Ravens knew the coverage and why they attempted the 2 point. Watt disrupted just enough to force the throw.

What an absolutely stupid ending of the game by Hairball. They decide to go for 2, and ******* Tomlin calls a TO, allowing them to re-think it. Still decide to go for 2. That is Joe Biden level stupid.
Really. That was a gimme 2 point conversion and our season would have been over. Would run that play over and over against Tomlin.

run offs are only on pre snap penalties
I thought any offensive penalty in the last minute or two of the game, but I guess not.