• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers select CB Artie Burns - Miami

MY GOD. Take a stand - make the bet! It's what real men do.
The second you show me where I ever wrote Burns will be a game 1 starter I'll take that bet without hesitation. Problem is, I said no such thing. That was a figment of your clearly vivid imagination. What happened man, Trump fall down a flight of stairs this morning? I haven't checked the news.

I knew you'd chicken out

bawk

Tibs = The Waffler

I knew you'd chicken out. bawk Tibs = The Waffler
Lol, you are hilarious.

Spike getting ready for day three of the draft:

img_20151019_114327550-animation.gif

Btw, Artie Burns will wear #25. Spike, I'll make sure to pick up a jersey for you! :)

no no no

That's waffling ' get on the field' could mean one S.T. play

you take him as a starting CB or not - that's the bet

Need your binkie to help you decide?

Exclusive!

First ever on-line photo of Tibs

2r7yhra.jpg

Hit

I'm interested in who Spike would of taken instead also. Who are the day 1 starters in our secondary you would of drafted instead Spike?

I'm interested in who Spike would of taken instead also. Who are the day 1 starters in our secondary you would of drafted instead Spike?
Don't bother, it's like a search for the holy grail trying to get an answer out of Spike. I think he's content to just to ***** about the Steelers picks, just leave it at that.

When did spike become such a gaping bleeding vagina. Did idio hack his account?

Bengals board reaction

The main reason I'm okay with this is that it might have taken him away from Pittsburgh's board.

Great pick. With all the WR's gone, go get the best CB on the board, and **** pissburg! PERFECT!

Haha Stealers are pissed:

**** YOU CINCY

Always running to the podium lol

http://www.scout.com/nfl/steelers/f...3188--2016-draft-coverage-thread?s=68&page=17

That has to be a beautiful middle finger to the cats in the Steel City. Once I saw that on the tube, first thing on my mind was "About damn time Cincy turned the favor and ****** Pittsburgh."

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/79484-rd-1-bengals-select-william-jackson-iii-cb/

Spike, sad to see a man like you get caught up in the self-pity and wallowing in sorrow in what other teams do. Pick yourself up man. 24 teams ****** us over with each and every player they picked ahead of us. Who the **** cares? It's your turn to pick, step up and grab the guy you like that's available and who you think is the best player for your squad. And then you move on. Can't believe you'd let the Bengals get in your head and let them make you their ***** like this. I expect more from a life-long Steelers fan.

I can have my own opinion - and I will - we didn't have to STAY where we were! Move up! trade 4 picks to do so if you have to - throw convention out the window!

Ben only has a very few years left, we should be selling out everything for a 2 year run - **** the future, **** "projects" - WIN NOW!

Go get Ezekiel Elliott or somebody can that can be an impact playmaker TODAY

so maybe we'll have a great secondary after Ben retires, who cares?

Last edited:
Again Spike, who are the Day one starters we should of drafted instead of Burns?

Trade 4 picks if you have too? Really? You think one player is going to take us over the top?

Again Spike, who are the Day one starters we should of drafted instead of Burns?

Ezekiel Elliott and one starting WR

We are only a player or two away from the SB with a healthy Ben

And Spike btw, this reminds me of all the belly aching and naval gazing in previous drafts. Last year we saw our 'prized cornerbacks' Trae Waynes, Kevin Johnson, Marcus Peters all off the board before our 1st pick. We were robbed! Two years ago we watched in horror as Justin Gilbert & Kyle Fuller went off the board and we had 'settle' on Shazier.

Be glad we finally got a top 5 corner to add to our secondary. I'm shocked how whiny and freaked out you are. Four corners got picked ahead of us. Eli Apple got drafted with the 10th ******* pick(!). Who cares if it was the Bengals that picked William Johnson III. I figured he'd be long gone before #24. Just deal with it already. And count your blessings a blue chip corner like Artie Burns was there where he was. He's a Steeler now, **** all the rest.

**** cornerbacks, **** the defense - it's unfixable in the short time we have left with Ben

Defenses are overrated unless we have a Von Miller, and we don't - so - it's all on the offense

WE should have moved up in every round - taken 3-4 starters that can contribute NOW and loaded up the offense

**** cornerbacks, **** the defense - it's unfixable in the short time we have left with Ben. Defenses are overrated unless we have a Von Miller, and we don't - so - it's all on the offense. WE should have moved up in every round - taken 3-4 starters that can contribute NOW and loaded up the offense
Okay, now it's all starting to make sense. You've lost all connect with reality and are viewing this thing through some bizarre, lava lamp prism. I'll stop harassing you at this point. Sorry to have argued with you on these picks. Be as mad, angry, irate as you want. We didn't add a bunch of pieces to arguably the best offense in the league. Clearly 'unorthodox' is your thing, you have a right to fantasize about this team any way you please. From your point of view, we have failed miserably. How dare Colbert try to fix the defense, what an idiot he is for not seeing the light? I now understand everything, thank you.

Ha ha - oh Tibs - seeing you as the "Moral Majority" voice around here is all the entertainment I need!

and I do demand a lot, I know

Go Penguins!

Last edited:
i'm hoping this is a Lev'eon Bell over Eddie Lacy situation all over again

Bengals board reaction

The main reason I'm okay with this is that it might have taken him away from Pittsburgh's board.

Great pick. With all the WR's gone, go get the best CB on the board, and **** pissburg! PERFECT!

Haha Stealers are pissed:

**** YOU CINCY

Always running to the podium lol

http://www.scout.com/nfl/steelers/f...3188--2016-draft-coverage-thread?s=68&page=17

That has to be a beautiful middle finger to the cats in the Steel City. Once I saw that on the tube, first thing on my mind was "About damn time Cincy turned the favor and ****** Pittsburgh."

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/79484-rd-1-bengals-select-william-jackson-iii-cb/

This is great. These idiots talked all along how they've been in the steelers heads and yet the bungholes are drafting STRICTLY so the steelers don't get a player. How in the absolute **** could anyone see that as the bungholes reaching a middle finger to the steelers? The steelers got the players they wanted in EVERY ******* round. Looks like the bungholes played themselves and can't get Pittsburgh off their minds.

Looks to me that the Steelers are going in the direction of taking morre risks with the DL and getting more pressure and sacks.
They wanted Davis as SS because he is a sure tackler and makes a lot of plays and will cover well on TE's, they wanted
Burns to go one on one and take the best receiver out of the game. We will see if they were right, but we will have to wait for
the games.

When did spike become such a gaping bleeding vagina. Did idio hack his account?

ha ha

I'm sitting on the beach at a friends condo pool, drunker than a skunk all weekend - it's a wonder I even can spell, u should be here supplying the beer

ha ha

I'm sitting on the beach at a friends condo pool, drunker than a skunk all weekend - it's a wonder I even can spell, u should be here supplying the beer

You have warned us all before, you never post sober

Right there, I question your credentials as a Steelers fan.
Yeah I think the 5-wide stuff has gotten to good 'ol Spike. He may never be the same. I think he spends his weekends in the basement re-watching Rams games from the Air Coryell years. It may be time for an intervention. ;)