• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS 49ers pick em thread (contest is back)

Not sure if we need a new thread but this is the latest on Bosa...

It's 10:50 AM PT - guess we'll know more in the coming hours...

I‘m ok with them in turmoil as I’d rather not face them in the Super Bowl, this year.

Salute the nation

Steelers - 17
Gold Digging ******* - 13

Pickett throws for 243 yards

Bosa signed and will make their D even closer to the No. 1 D from last year.

And just to say again.

b949f5b55e5e2e586f3d2a3a8c69001d.jpg

National TV schedule is out, at least 80% of the country gets Stillers/Whiners.
Here in AZ we're given the Card/Commando's, glad I bought the ticket.

Coach, R-E-A-D the ****-ing rules he laid out in his post. Follow the rules and you will get the prize.

The year you got disqualified, was because you tried to make up rules in a contest you had no authority to do so.

Pretty simple but you make it difficult by doing things ONLY you can do.

Salute the nation

Well I want to date my winnings from Slashsteel, and he would not allow it. Some need person would have been happy.

Boy Bermuda post was times, was timely wasn't it?

:lol::lol::lol: Boy that post aged well.

Well I want to date my winnings from Slashsteel, and he would not allow it. Some need person would have been happy.

You just stay in this year, this season with your thought process. I think you have enough trouble with that without trying to be a revisionist.

:lol::lol::lol: Boy that post aged well.
I know you try to lash out at posters you don't care for.... but yeah you just aren't good at it. Not even a little bit. Yeah.

I am not sure what is worse your smack talk or your draft evaluations. They are running a close race, congrats!

Coach, read the rules and adhere to the rules………….. if you are a winner, YOU will get your prize and can give it to any needed person you want to (STEELER fan or common fan, needy or not)

Salute the nation

Steelers 24
San Francisco 23

Kenny = 230 yds.

Steelers play from behind all game. Start 4th quarter San Francisco 23 Pittsburgh 17. Kenny drives them down for winning td pass late. Boz hits the kick.