• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS 49ers pick em thread (contest is back)

I outlined the rules in the first post. Let me know if you need someone to help explain them to you.

You DQ'd me from winning and denied giving my prize to charity. Those are the facts.

You DQ'd me from winning and denied giving my prize to charity. Those are the facts.

Coach, nobody is playing last year’s game, move onto this years game.

The rules are stated plain and clear. Follow the rules and claim your prize should you win this year. What you do with the prize from that point is up to you.

Salute the nation

49ers 24
Pittsburgh 17

KP 187 yards
Concerned about our corners and the many weapons the 49ers have in their passing game.
Both teams will bring it on defense, if Watt, Hayward and company start out like they did in last year's opener along with Minka over the middle, I'm wrong hopefully. Go Steelers

You have an option of declining where the runner up gets the prize or giving the prize yourself to charity. Move onto another topic.

49ers 24
Pittsburgh 17

KP 187 yards
Concerned about our corners and the many weapons the 49ers have in their passing game.
Both teams will bring it on defense, if Watt, Hayward and company start out like they did in last year's opener along with Minka over the middle, I'm wrong hopefully. Go Steelers
Peterson said the 9ers have a tell on O and to watch him get an int during the game. I wish he'd just keep quiet if he does know something.

Peterson said the 9ers have a tell on O and to watch him get an int during the game. I wish he'd just keep quiet if he does know something.
Hope so, he's played against them enough. Must be a receiver or something other than Purdy. He hasn't played against him.

Went close to the strip and picked up some pretty cool prizes today. Just have to figure out the grand prize but other than that all games are covered. Ran into a diehard fan from California. He was really excited to be able to go to the game. His first time in the Burgh, I love to run into those types that are really pumped to watch the Steelers. Ate in the strip afterwards and overall a good crowd showing.

He should have kept it hushed

I'm thinking a close loss - 49ers 22 Steelers 20 Kenny throws for 200 yards but 1 TD, 1 pick

49ers 20
Steelers 23

Drove up from Atlanta with a good friend of mine who flew in from Los Angeles to see his first Steeler game here in Pittsburgh!

HERE WE GO...

Thinking about it, I think the reason I’m so pessimistic about this game is because of the hype and excitement surrounding this team this year. It’s a little strange to see so many so high on the Steelers to start the season. With some teams past, they got high reading their own press and it bit them in the *** a few times. Praying that doesn’t happen this year.

the facts are you are a ******* tool

read the rules, follow them, play the game and stop your incessent whining you bleeding ****