• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Hey......I know what you’re saying. But he’s in. He’s our QB. We still play to win the game don’t we?

It was obviously going to be one of those games. Our secondary is not playing at full speed. Anyone that thought Josh wouldn’t have a huge game against us was being unrealistic.
The next time this coaching staff plays to win will be the first time this season.

I'll say it again. I think Tomlin's time here has run its course.
That said, the amount of you who blame him for things that are actually the fault of the players would be astounding if I didn't see it all the time.
It’s *obvious* no pun intended.

This team has shown the potential to be an explosive team. This system is holding them back.

Can we start talking about the draft yet? #1 overall might be in play. Paris Johnson or Skoronski?

This is like watching Alabama vs Vanderbilt.

Tomlin's defense is designed to get to the QB and as a result they can't stop the run. They don't even stop big plays, the Bills have a ton over 20 today.

His offense has gone into full conservative mode for FOUR STRAIGHT SEASONS. It stinks and they haven't evolved.

The coaching, schemes, and philosophy stink. It's only a handful of games in, but we can all see Ben is what kept the Steelers competitive for all those years.

We need a spark all thats right we did that last week. Is there a worse secondary in the league, coverage is soft and then throw in the fact they can't and won't tackle.

Mrs. Fan and I are at a bar in Wyoming - Josh Allen country.

It's getting spicy. We're playing the crowd to get our tab covered. I'll let you know.

If Pickett fails you take Stroud. Otherwise, you have to take the pass rusher in Anderson, right?
I think it’s too early to give up on Pickett even if he doesn’t have a great year. Maybe trade down a couple spots and still get Anderson or Bryan Brese.

Did Ben get one of his 500 yard pass games against the Bills? Looks like Josh might be going for 600.

Pickett will be fine, Pickens will be fine. Defense will be fine if we ever get everyone back and healthy. Canada is not fine. Tomlin has go back to being aggressive. He is coaching scared.
No, Tomlin is done. Has been done for at least 5 years.

Love em when they win, love em when they get destroyed in all three phases by their opponent!

Mrs. Fan and I are at a bar in Wyoming - Josh Allen country.

It's getting spicy. We're playing the crowd to get our tab covered. I'll let you know.
Good luck muchacho

Steelers playing without their starting safety so Bills gameplan to take advantage over the middle.

Bills without MLB and S. Steelers attack the deep middle? Nope. That's not in Canada's perfect offense.