• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Hey MT. What’s the score?
2077742_web1_AP_19350117857707.jpg

I think it’s too early to give up on Pickett even if he doesn’t have a great year. Maybe trade down a couple spots and still get Anderson or Bryan Brese.
Anderson won't fall very far. If you want him you take him at No. 1.

You guys put too much emphasis on coaching. These are professionals. hey should have at least a little pride. They are demonstrating zero. We have become the Jaguars.

True but at least there's a chance Canada gets fired so I have some hope. We all know Tomlin leaves only when he wants to
Tomlin needs to step down after this season. He’s never going to adapt. He has nothing left to prove better yet nothing left to show. He’s a media darling. Step down and keep that legacy positive

Mrs. Fan and I are at a bar in Wyoming - Josh Allen country.

It's getting spicy. We're playing the crowd to get our tab covered. I'll let you know.

Yell out Yellowstone Sucks!!!

We have time to get in fg range and we get the ball back

Pickett will be fine, Pickens will be fine. Defense will be fine if we ever get everyone back and healthy. Canada is not fine. Tomlin has go back to being aggressive. He is coaching scared.
I think it’s too early to give up on Pickett even if he doesn’t have a great year. Maybe trade down a couple spots and still get Anderson or Bryan Brese.
Pickett and his 4 quarters of football are far from this team's biggest problems.

I think we should punt on this first down.

I bet they switch games shortly after the 3rd

31 points. I know an X player and a couple not dressed and one that was at the cion flip, inside are smiling. Just think Tomlin gets to go to half and make changes. Tomlin, please get some coaches that can actually coach up these players .