• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Tomlin has to Tomlin.

If Roethlisberger was on this team we are 3-1 going to 3-2 but still in it. He really kept this team afloat even having such subpar coaching and game planning.

I don't even know why Tomlin should be considered exempt from firing, middling coaches with winning seasons have been fired before, Schottenheimer used to put up 13-3, 14-2, 12-4 seasons regularly and still got fired because he couldn't win in playoffs. Tomlin has done absolutely nothing in fact the very opposite that should be fireable

the game is the game. most of you guys makes it miserable.

This is just a total embarrassment. Minkah has no business being on the field. Note to Tomlin--I think BUF knows Minkah cannot run so they will exploit him all they can.

Just gave up another TD. So glad Mike tried to get a FG down on the other end. That was so important to get 3 pts that BOZ couldnt even get. Now they gave BUF the ball with 4 mins left and it was knife going thru butter.

That just STUPID. Like what was 3 pts going to do ? But Tomlin just had to have it.

STOP GIVING THE BALL TO NAJEE. He just dances and he isnt quick to begin with. Hell, run #30. He at least runs north and south and does not dance. I think Najee is a fine human being and he is a workhorse, but he cannot run when he dances like he does. JUST STOP GIVING HIM THE BALL. Let Kenny learn to run the 2 min drill the whole 2nd half.

He just threw the ball to Najee and turned around and stopped and danced then went down. So sick of Najee dancing. I know there isnt a hole most of the time, but just go north and south and get when you can.

Unleash Pickens and try to get Claypool some mojo

Hey. That’s the CB I wanted to take when we picked last draft.

Firing Canada does nothing. It's not that playcalling, it's the playBOOK. Any other playcaller is still picking from the same crappy menu.

It's all outside throws and defenses know exactly what's coming. The offense has no counter punches either. It doesn't set anything up for later payoff.

That was a perfect throw to Buffalo. Reality has set in for Kenny by now. More to the game than talk and boos from the home crowd. Tomlin don't ruin the kid.