• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Pickett scrambles throws the ball away and the defender hit him in the lower leg

pickett pushes him and a scrum develops

bills player elbows a ref and is ejected
So he is allowed to get hit low, and when he gives himself up? Hmmm sounds like he already getting the BNG treatment

What’s Steelernation making for dinner?
My buddy caught a nice red snapper last night. Brought over 2 fillets. Gonna panko bread it,make a couple fish burgers with yam fries and garden fresh butter lettuce,with tomatoes. Make a avocado mayo spread for the burgers,and dip for the yam fries. Numb,Numb

Lawson went to the locker room to avoid having a confrontation

Well guys,Congratulations to those of us who watch every play. Win,lose,or draw they are still our team.
Out here on Canada’s west coast it’s only 1:05 and the weather is spectacular. Time to put my Steelers hat on and walk a few blocks to the beach with my old pug. A few girls in bikinis will put me in a better mood.
Love it there. Enjoy brother.

My buddy caught a nice red snapper last night. Brought over 2 fillets. Gonna panko bread it,make a couple fish burgers with yam fries and garden fresh butter lettuce,with tomatoes. Make a avocado mayo spread for the burgers,and dip for the yam fries. Numb,Numb
hope you and your boyfriend enjoy it

he is getting 3-6 in garbage time
If there is a hole there he will get 3-6 on any play. You can only get what the blocking does but there are a lot of instances where Harris makes nothing out of something. He owns sone of this make no mistake.

If there is a hole there he will get 3-6 on any play. You can only get what the blocking does but there are a lot of instances where Harris makes nothing out of something. He owns sone of this make no mistake.
I am not impressed with Harris at all

So he is allowed to get hit low, and when he gives himself up? Hmmm sounds like he already getting the BNG treatment
Yeah the refs didn't seem that interested in protecting Pickett, well like you said, they're just used to doing that with Steelers QBs, happened to Ben his whole career

Tomlin once more showed himself today. He drafted a QB that gets hit questionable twice and he stood on the sidelines. He did the same with Ben as well. Yet at end of game, he hugs the Buffalo player that hit Kenny sliding. Tomlin should have been all over this officiating crew, I applaud Moore for standing up for Kenny. Tomlin sucks truly sucks as a head coach, his record is not because of his coaching but a HOF QB and players.

Tomlin once more showed himself today. He drafted a QB that gets hit questionable twice and he stood on the sidelines. He did the same with Ben as well. Yet at end of game, he hugs the Buffalo player that hit Kenny sliding. Tomlin should have been all over this officiating crew, I applaud Moore for standing up for Kenny. Tomlin sucks truly sucks as a head coach, his record is not because of his coaching but a HOF QB and players.
Tomlin is a used car salesman. He is a smooth talker and can promote a lemon. That’s it.

Harris does need to sit for a couple weeks and get healthy. He hasn't been right since the lisfranc injury in the preseason. He's almost always limping and just has no power like he did last year.