• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

I'm impressed with Kenny hanging in there. We knew this would be a tough game and he's thrown some good passes. And Warren looks great too.

Well guys,Congratulations to those of us who watch every play. Win,lose,or draw they are still our team.
Out here on Canada’s west coast it’s only 1:05 and the weather is spectacular. Time to put my Steelers hat on and walk a few blocks to the beach with my old pug. A few girls in bikinis will put me in a better mood.

Someone needs to take out Shaq Lawsons knee.

Maybe you need to send a message to Harris and the team. Positions on this team should be earned.

Let's be fair though. Warren getting garbage yards when it is over is not the equivalent of what Najee is doing. That being said, I do agree Warren should be getting mixed in more regularly. Great kid with good instincts. But the issue is not Najee. The issue is coaching.

Let's be fair though. Warren getting garbage yards when it is over is not the equivalent of what Najee is doing. That being said, I do agree Warren should be getting mixed in more regularly. Great kid with good instincts. But the issue is not Najee. The issue is coaching.
I'm not talking about numbers. I'm talking about what it looks like. Warren hits the hole and gets 3-6. Harris comes to the line and two steps. It's the same as Bush. If you are doing **** and it's tolerated you have a cancer on your team. It's the coach and what he accepts.

I'm not talking about numbers. I'm talking about what it looks like. Warren hits the hole and gets 3-6. Harris comes to the line and two steps. It's the same as Bush. If you are doing **** and it's tolerated you have a cancer on your team. It's the coach and what he accepts.
he is getting 3-6 in garbage time