• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

The Steelers didn't help Pickett out much today. Bad running game. Bad play calls. Dropped passes. He could've played better, but they did not do a good job setting up a rookie for success today.

Man, I wish there was a way ESPN could have cut in with some of Aaron Judge’s at bats.

Pickens is easily our best WR. Romo was actually pretty good today. As he said, Pickens (especially from his Z position) is always open. You just can't cover him with his size, speed and his knowledge of how to use his size. Dude is going to be special. The way Pickett looks to him, he could get to 100 catches and 1,000 yards as a rookie.

Last edited:
Pickens is easily our best WR. Romo was actually pretty good today. As he said, Pickens (especially from his Z position) is always open. You just can't cover him with his size, speed and his knowledge of how to use his size. Dude is going to be specia. The way Pickett looks to him, he could get to 100 catches and 1,000 yards as a rookie.
I'd take Romo over Collinsworth any day.

One thing I found out today. Our best wideout on this team is a rookie. Pickens makes the rest of our wideouts look pathetic. Claypuff plays small and DJ has hands of stone. He should be giving some of that money back they wasted on him.
While I agree with your overall point, I thought Claypool had a good game today (at least what I saw - the went away from the game in the fourth). He fought for some tough yards. That's how they should be using him - not sending him deep.

I realize at the end of the day it's a results oriented business. They scored 3 points. But seriously if you cannot see the difference of KP at Q. You are pretty clueless.

While I agree with your overall point, I thought Claypool had a good game today (at least what I saw - the went away from the game in the fourth). He fought for some tough yards. That's how they should be using him - not sending him deep.
Well he should play well. Top three receivers.

I realize at the end of the day it's a results oriented business. They scored 3 points. But seriously if you cannot see the difference of KP at Q. You are pretty clueless.

I'm not worried about him at all. Dude has it. Unfortunately for him he's been given a great big **** sandwich of an offense to eat with zero running game. He certainly showed a lot of poise in a game that was lost by halftime. Our defense looked like a JV high school team playing against professional team.

Think that irks me the most.

I just watched Atwell of the rams catch a 54 yarder. Now that’s catching a pass. No excuses needed

Because Kenny started his slide before the first down marker.
But he took the hit so the slide clearly never happened so it's ball position at the hit. Which was good enough for the 1st.

His tribute to his friend and colleague's mother was pretty touching too. I like Romo. I don't care. He is a good broadcaster. He said more good **** about the Steelers then they deserve.
Romo calls things pretty even. As a former Bungle, Collinsworth never misses a chance to take a shot.