• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

A TO of some sort would be nice at this point.

TO=turnover

Betting Trubisky has 2 TD passes tonight something that Pickett can’t ever seem to do

Ahhh. Us calling time outs for the Pats now.

They could call holding against the OL blocking Watt on every play. They should call it at least sometimes. They don't call it ever.

Betting Trubisky has 2 TD passes tonight something that Pickett can’t ever seem to do
And probably 2 or 3 Ints.to go along with them. Pickett does what his coaches ask him to do.

And, that **** is leading to injuries to Watt and Highsmith. Player safety my ***.

Zappe is picking this trash defense a part. I don’t want to hear the injuries. Cards has injuries all over last week and patriots do this week. That’s bullshit.

They could call holding against the OL blocking Watt on every play. They should call it at least sometimes. They don't call it ever.

they would if he was a raven because Harbaug would whine constantly about it. Tomlin is too cool for that.

Zappe is picking this trash defense a part. I don’t want to hear the injuries. Cards has injuries all over last week and patriots do this week. That’s bullshit.
How so? It is one thing to have injuries but we are down to scrubs off the street at ILB.

I guess we aren't planning to pressure the QB at all tonight.

How so? It is one thing to have injuries but we are down to scrubs off the street at ILB.
Against an offense that has scored how many points the last three weeks?

Just picking us apart. No surprise though.