• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

I hate to think that that would be the reason but I honestly can’t think of any other reason.
With this era of political correctness, what else would it be?

I like his motor and the way he finishes ......... the way guys are dropping like flies tonight we will have to sign 3 LBs this week
The Colts surprisingly cut an All Pro inside linebacker but we had already made our move signing (Walker) a practice squad scrub from another team.

Just wow. Zappe. A guy who couldn't past his own 30 yard line last week has 3 TD passes in the first half.

You switch coaches, is the result the same?

The Colts surprisingly cut an All Pro inside linebacker but we had already made our move signing (Walker) a practice squad scrub from another team.
Darius Leonard has nerve damage to his back, that's why they cut him

Actually young Bailey Zappe has played pretty good in the past for the Pats. Then again we seem to have a knack for making obscure QBs look pretty damn good.

Actually young Bailey Zappe has played pretty good in the past for the Pats. Then again we seem to have a knack for making obscure QBs look pretty damn good.

Our defense makes everyone look good when we can't get to the qb. We have zero pass rush. They're blocked up every time while they sit in zone way off. **** that te may have a few more td catches before it's over.

I still say KP would be better in a different city/system. Maybe never be great, but he isn’t going to do it here, nobody has, except for that kid Cowher’s crew picked.

If we lose tonight I don’t think we win another game this season. This would most likely break their backs.

In limited action this year, basically one game, Trubisky has 1/3 of the TDs Picket has. He also has 1/4 as many interceptions. Take the ok with the horrible I guess.

It really was not. And it was the kind of pass that Wrongway Johnson has dropped many times but he pulled it in this time. Lord knows we needed it.
It’s almost like #18 is trying to prove something

The irony is that there are many Pitt fans rooting for Trubisky’s demise.

The way he has looked tonight, it's not rooting for it, it's knowing it's inevitable. Even the TD pass was not a good pass.

Took a chance on a cheap whiskey on sale. Evan Williams 100 proof Bottled in Bond. It's pretty damn good and under $20. Bottled in bond is always good.

Redemption week 😂