• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

play fake chuck it deep to picke

or
take a knee

At least we have out half time adjustments coming.

I just love how it’s openly discussed how Belichick could or should be fired lol. Yet it’s blasphemy to say suggest anything about Tomlin being fired lol just amazing. As if Tomlin is superior.

1st quarter - LOSS
2nd quarter - LOSS

Why do we call timeouts for the opposing team when they are driving especially with THIS defense? Did we do that when we had Ben?

I just love how it’s openly discussed how Belichick could or should be fired lol. Yet it’s blasphemy to say suggest anything about Tomlin being fired lol just amazing. As if Tomlin is superior.
Darth Hoodie wasn’t a Rooney Rule hire, so he is fair game.

To be fair, Tomlin is not 2-10, despite playing like it the past two weeks...

Darth Hoodie wasn’t a Rooney Rule hire, so he is fair game.
I hate to think that that would be the reason but I honestly can’t think of any other reason.

Zappe

14 of 21 for 196 and 3 TDS

Lol

Tomlin will fix this with a new locker room playlist.
He's probably digging through his ITunes account

To be fair, Tomlin is not 2-10, despite playing like it the past two weeks...
Patriots also don’t have the highest paid defense. Patriots are in a better position than the Steelers. They’ll find a QB, they have a decent defense.