• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

408131791_7316952144983891_7309022110596975982_n.jpg
I guess we finally get to see a young Mikey in the lab. Young Sheldon is green with envy.....

1st quarter - LOSS
2nd quarter - LOSS
3rd quarter - LOSS
4th quarter - win-ish, kinda, sorta

Final - LOSS, Again to 2-10 team, back to back no less

Last time Tomlin and Bellicheat coach against each other?

Nah. He never loses a team. They played hard for him in the second half. Mitch just sucks.
Yes, receivers walking off the line on running plays…totally not losing team…lol

And Cam in his sunset years. Sad.
If there was an NFL Transfer Portal, there would be a mass exodus out of PIT . These guys have to be miserable being embarrassed 2 weeks in a row at home.

Now we have to listen to idiot Shades talk about JV stuff. Weighty Downs— isn’t that horse track somewhere? Weighty Downs.

The whole city of PIT should be livid and ashamed and fed up and angry tomorrow and it should go all at Shades’ dumb arse AND Art 2. Art is just as much responsible.

Well, they were losing at the time. And they lost.
So, it worked out as I said.... nothing to lose.
btw. wtf are you? When did you get here?
I have been here for years. I haven't posted in a while(due to starting my own business) and had to re-register from tdub88 with my current name. But thanks for being a gatekeeper, don't make me unleash my giraffe on you.........

Back to back losses to 2-10 teams at home. The Standard.

That takes skill man! Coach of the year. The brilliant schemes week in and out on offense and defense would give Marie Curie a migraine trying to figure out.

I stand amazed in awe..

If there was an NFL Transfer Portal, there would be a mass exodus out of PIT . These guys have to be miserable being embarrassed 2 weeks in a row at home.

Now we have to listen to idiot Shades talk about JV stuff. Weighty Downs— isn’t that horse track somewhere? Weighty Downs.

The whole city of PIT should be livid and ashamed and fed up and angry tomorrow and it should go all at Shades’ dumb arse
It is as much on them as it is anyone. The offense is a train wreck but they could have made some plays at the end. Pickens is talented but a punk. Mitch is missing open guys like Kenny but turning it over unlike Kenny.

No, YOU don’t fire head coaches.

who allows it and condones it. Who allowed AB to act out. Tomlin has lost this team
I disagree.AB was far more controlled here than anywhere else. Frankly we have no one else to put out there. I have a feeling he will be traded.