• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Raiders pick em thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Omar and Paul were our week 1 and 2 winner.

Let's get to it.

Steelers 19 - raiders 17

Tiebreaker Najee runs for how many yards?

We SHOULD beat the Raiders. Never had success beating them in their place but we are a better team on paper than they are. I like Jimmy G. but he’s just a guy back there, nothing special. Kenny and this offense absolutely must find their footing this week and cannot afford another dud. We simply cannot expect the defense to bail us out every week with defensive TDs. Here we go.
Black n’ Gold 30
Faiders 17
I’m going wasaay out on the limb here Canaduh so don’t **** this up.
Kenny throws first multiple TD game with two and we get our first 400 yard offensive performance under Canaduh.
Holy crap! This is Wednesday morning blood whiskey maybe talking. Going waaay out on the limb here.

Steelers - 16
Raiders - 13

Naj runs for 22 yards

Us.......30
Them.....24

Harris....123

Steelers haven’t beaten the Raiduhs in their house since God was a boy.
Canaduh unleashes hell.

Men of Steel 10
Raiduhs 16
Najee 34 yards.

Last edited:
I hate this game. It’s a game they SHOULD win. Why do I feel like they’ll mess this up? Anyway….

Steelers 20

Raiders 18

Harris 41 yards

I hate this game. It’s a game they SHOULD win. Why do I feel like they’ll mess this up? Anyway….

Steelers 20

Raiders 18

Harris 41 yards
It is always possible as this team is obviously struggling. Second it is a long travel as the Steelers have a history of failure against them. Plus the team can't rely on the defense bailing them out every week.

We get gashed by the run. Same problem we had last year.

Raiders 16
Steelers 6

Najee rushes for 46 yards

Canaduh is fired before the sun comes up on Monday morning and we all collectively cream our jeans

After watching the Cleveland game I agree with Ron Burgundy. Raiders win unless TJ Watt and Alex Highsmith play on both Defense AND Offense.

Watt am I saying they did against Cleveland ?

Watt & Highsmith 14 points - Steeler Offense 12 points.

After watching the Cleveland game I agree with Ron Burgundy. Raiders win unless TJ Watt and Alex Highsmith play on both Defense AND Offense.

Watt am I saying they did against Cleveland ?

Watt & Highsmith 14 points - Steeler Offense 12 points.
You forgot your tie breaker and the Raiders score.😉