• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Shouldn’t be a flag, but with this offense can’t be picky

It’s not body weight, wuss league

Got lucky there

We luck out by virtue of a godawful rule/call

That's it! GET HIS ******* *** OUT OF THERE! How the **** did he not see that LB'er right in the lane where he was throwing the football?

That's all this guy does is run. Fields is good at it anyways. Most of the time.

my take on that penalty---I get that they are trying to protect the QB, but as bad as I hate to say it, I think that is just a football play and what was #91 supposed to do?

Dont get me wrong, I will take it because we have been called for BS unnecessary roughness penalties a lot. But that just looks like a normal football play.

That's it! GET HIS ******* *** OUT OF THERE! How the **** did he not see that LB'er right in the lane where he was throwing the football?
See, the Raiders home jerseys are black. And it just so happens that the Steelers also have a black jersey in their wardrobe...Fields just got a little confused and forgot we're wearing road whites today

Hallellujah!

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
TD Fields!!!!!