• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Damn...Aidan Hutchinson just suffered a gruesome leg injury in the Detroit-Dallas game. Season definitely over...hell, next season mught be in question....it was bad.
last I saw, DET was up 34-3. Why would he even be in the game?? Sounds terrible

***nevermind, there are over 11 mins left in just thje 3rd qtr so I understand why he was on the field. Hate to hear or see that for anyone,.

Not Steelers related, but did anyone see the injury to Aiden Hutchinson? Tough to watch.

if he's done for the year, that could sink Detroit's season. Their defense is not good anyway. All they have going is a decent pass rush. If he's out and they have no pass rush, that defense is toast.

I'm afraid Fields is going to drive us into a ditch before Tomlin makes a change. If he see a 9 win season out of Fields, he'll stick with him. Sadly.
Read post 642

if he's done for the year, that could sink Detroit's season. Their defense is not good anyway. All they have going is a decent pass rush. If he's out and they have no pass rush, that defense is toast.
They have one of the best offenses in the league, if not THE best. They'll be fine.