• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Awesome!== TO

I believe Raidiers scored on previous play

What exactly are we supposed to do as fans other than cheer and speculate and *****? I am open to suggestions. I do all three.
Come on man Enjoy the game.....Fields isn't ******** the bed. How about that. Anyways I am done on the subject.

hard to run the ball and kill the clock when the DLine is in the backfield with Jaylen when he gets the ball.

Hey hey nice play to CA3

Tomlin is all smiles thinking "yeah, just like I planned it" when he needs to be breathing a sigh of relief.
Nothing wrong with being excited for the play, but he sometimes he looks like he's coaching a 1-win high school team with the sole mission to make sure the kids are having fun out there.

Nice pass and catch while hanging in the pocket...to the middle of the field.

TJs training regimen must include a pair of these:

everlastprostyleelitegloves-c7e575639d88405aae561e7e1027e12e.jpg

Damn...Aidan Hutchinson just suffered a gruesome leg injury in the Detroit-Dallas game. Season definitely over...hell, next season mught be in question....it was bad.

Not Steelers related, but did anyone see the injury to Aiden Hutchinson? Tough to watch.

Didn't like that play...especially to Crosby side.