• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

No push off. And JPJ is playing like crap today...
JPJ is playing like crap but so is our whole defense. Our "AllPro" Safety was late getting over.

Our D on a whole is so disappointing 😡. Certainly no where near one for the ages like some were saying.

Like clockwork, we score to get seperation and tge other team drives down to answer with ease
yep, the Top 5 elite defense (in MT's mind only) just gave up 70 yards easily---well maybe not yet with the illegal man downfield call-- but nevertheless, a journeyman QB with RBs and WRs that no one has heard of just went straight down the field. The worst play was JPJ allowing a 30 yd completion to a 5'9". receiver. Just horrible play by JPJ

JPJ is playing like crap but so is our whole defense. Our "AllPro" Safety was late getting over.

Our D on a whole is so disappointing 😡. Certainly no where near one for the ages like some were saying.
Hmmm...one holding call in our favor all day. I haven't seen the normal pressure by the front 7 - so, that puts more pressure on the backend...

You have my permission to speculate. Not sure we have any choice in the matter unless we are truly prescient like Coolie.
Well thanks. So 99% of your posts in game threads are simply pure speculation. Maybe mix it up a bit more.

TO!!!!!!

Damn...Watt again.

That was a bad call on that OL downfield. I get it that technically he was further than 1 yard downfield but it was away from the play and he was barely more than a yard downfield. I'll take it though.

Raiders should not have gone hurry up after that. I think Abdullah may have scored.