• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Genius move by CA

Well they do that to Watt all the time with no call. SMH

They have stated numerous times in our games where Fields made a great play and half the board still criticizes Fields. So there is that.
Hey, I hear ya. I know what you mean. I like Fields. I really do. I dont know if reading defenses and finding the open man is something that a young QB can learn and hone and improve upon or if its just something you are born with, but I think of Fields as our future QB after watching Russell Wilson and learning how to read defenses. But I just dont know if Fields is capable of doing it. Did any of you see Jayden Daniels and how that kid can find the open man and throw the perfect pass and he is a rookie? He is amazing. I dont know if Justin will ever be able to do that.

Nice play Justin. Way to see Austin to pick up the 1st down. Good job.

Hey, I hear ya. I know what you mean. I like Fields. I really do. I dont know if reading defenses and finding the open man is something that a young QB can learn and hone and improve upon or if its just something you are born with, but I think of Fields as our future QB after watching Russell Wilson and learning how to read defenses. But I just dont know if Fields is capable of doing it. Did any of you see Jayden Daniels and how that kid can find the open man and throw the perfect pass and he is a rookie? He is amazing. I dont know if Justin will ever be able to do that.

Nice play Justin. Way to see Austin to pick up the 1st down. Good job.
Fields just made a great play.....crickets from everyone.

Were you saying that last Sunday Night after Dak threw the go ahead TD to win the game?
No I didn’t say it but Ellliott was screened on that play, and he still almost stripped it, Elliott isn’t the reason we lost that game, he played great then too

The offensive gameplan vs. Dallas however was hot garbage and looked a lot like last year, and the year before that. I wonder who could have had a hand in that??

Last edited:
Nice run by Warren.