• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

I know I keep piling on fields but he doesn’t command the offense. It always looks hard. What little we saw from Russ looked crisp and in command. That is what fields needs to learn. He can make plays he has an arm but he doesn’t do the routine routinely.

Horrible defense on that play. How do you simply give that to them?

I know I keep piling on fields but he doesn’t command the offense. It always looks hard. What little we saw from Russ looked crisp and in command. That is what fields needs to learn. He can make plays he has an arm but he doesn’t do the routine routinely.
When did we see Russ?

now that is how to use your tight end. Raiders face 2nd 13 and no problem, throw to the TE and bingo--1st down.

Didn't know we actually saw anything from Russ yet. Also...the penalties have killed us all season on offense.

well if Fitzpatrick is seriously hurt our secondary will get Exposed!

Coolie made the call!!!!!

Thank you for calling for the Apple Turnover!!! Great call

We should be able to get another Steeler Special and take a 2 pt lead before halftime.