• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers will NOT be on the field for National Anthem.

oneforthebus, take a deep breath. Villanueva came out and explained, fairly clearly, what happened yesterday. I take him at his word. You suspect something more nefarious. I'm stating I believe what he's saying is true. You're saying it's not. Those are the facts. Read through this again in the morning, including your own post.

Now you say he should never have been put in this position, it's all on Tomlin. That's nowhere near accurate either. The players themselves chose to stay in the tunnel. Villanueva agreed with them. Read the facts, then tell me to **** off, if you so choose.

Show me where I called him a liar and then tell me to read the facts. If you don't think there was pressure on him to choose you're an idiot. There shouldn't have been. Tomlin should have honored his service to this country, his loyalty to his fellow service members who put their lives on the line for this country. He shouldn't have called him out today for not conforming with the feelings of some guys who throw a ball around on a field for a living. You don't ask someone to do that.

So yeah, **** off.

He loves his hungaria. He likes to talk about us,but he's a ******* outsider looking in from far far away. His opinion means dick. Just a bunch of euro horseshit.

Shame on you for insulting one of the greatest Hungarians to ever post on this board.

Taking one for the team to what end? How is this taking one for the team? Doesn't make any sense. If Villanueva wanted to stand by himself, put his hand on his heart and pay respects to the flag during the anthem, you think he wouldn't own up to that? Again, I think you guys are jumping through hoops, going overtime with the mental gymnastics on this one.

Keep playing stupid. You fit the role.

He loves his hungaria. He likes to talk about us,but he's a ******* outsider looking in from far far away. His opinion means dick. Just a bunch of euro horseshit.

Makes it a lot easier to frame a boogieman than arguing on merit or having an adult conversation. I get it, it is what it is.

You're ******* crazy and need to get your head checked dude.

Anyone who has wasted their time reading your inane posts knows that I am right, and your weak deflective response affirms it.

Show me where I called him a liar and then tell me to read the facts. If you don't think there was pressure on him to choose you're an idiot. There shouldn't have been. Tomlin should have honored his service to this country, his loyalty to his fellow service members who put their lives on the line for this country. He shouldn't have called him out today for not conforming with the feelings of some guys who throw a ball around on a field for a living. You don't ask someone to do that. So yeah, **** off.

Sure thing lady, if that makes you feel better. Villanueva himself said he agreed with his teammates they'd wait in the tunnel. He was on board with that decision. So you can make up your own narrative to suit your needs or your current mental state. Be my guest.

Sure thing lady, if that makes you feel better. Villanueva himself said he agreed with his teammates they'd wait in the tunnel. He was on board with that decision. So you can make up your own narrative to suit your needs or your current mental state. Be my guest.

You do it all the time so you would know.

I didn't say he is a liar. I guarantee he is embarrassed by the attention he has gotten, the jersey sales, he has probably been made to feel like a traitor by some of his teammates, and is trying to minimize the stand he took because of it. That doesn't make him a liar, that makes him someone who is deeply conflicted and should have NEVER been put in this position to begin with. HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PUT IN THIS POSITION and that is on Tomlin.

I did not call him a liar so **** off Tibs. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. Damn I can have an intelligent conversation with you sometimes but other times you are a complete *******.

******* ban me for that if you want mods. I am done.

****, that’s just a common sense statement of fact. Not a bannable offense.

Anyone who has wasted their time reading your inane posts knows that I am right, and your weak deflective response affirms it.

You and those that think like you are a far greater threat to America than expats like me who live and work abroad. The enemy is within, there's no doubt about that. I pray the Republic will withstand this latest self-inflicted wound caused by Trump and his supporters. It will be painful for sure, but then the healing can begin.

So I should be ashamed for calling him a liar. Does that mean you should be ashamed for calling him a retard who doesn't know how to wait in a tunnel?

So I should be ashamed for calling him a liar. Does that mean you should be ashamed for calling him a retard who doesn't know how to wait in a tunnel?

I'm not calling him anything other than a potentially above-average left tackle and a true American hero. The tunnel narrative is all on him, he said what he wanted to say. Who am I to judge or question his take on it?

Just an aside........what is expected to be gained from these protests....in practical terms? Or is this meant to be purely symbolic? If it is just meant to be symbolic, then what is to be gained by alienating a huge chunk of the customer base in the process? If it is just to raise awareness, then that message is lost already, washed away by all of the Trump hatred. Awareness for what, some general bogeyman of racial inequality? If so, it will then have the same empty impact as the ***** hat circuses that we saw early in the Administration.

I see this anthem thing leaving a mark. The NFL is losing ratings and popularity. It seems that every week we are seeing bad mojo......arrests, domestic violence, drug suspensions, etc. The rule changes, and almost unwatchable games due to flags and countless delays, make matters worse.
Like I said in another thread, we are seeing the cooking of the Golden Goose.

At the end of the day if you are triggered when African American players - who make up around 70% of the NFL - raise awareness of issues that are important to them, you should probably find another sport to follow.

When you bring race into a discussion, you have already lost. At no time have I ever mentioned race, just commenting on morons who have followed a Muslim false flag and refuse to admit their mistake. Too bad, because if they had pivoted away from disrespecting the flag, millions of people would have sided with them. Instead they allow themselves to be used by Collin K's girlfriend and her hatred of America.

The utter best part of these threads is to track all of Tibs LIKES.

LIKES nearly everything Elftard posts. BANNED.

LIKES nearly everything SteelVanguard Blonde-Schlonging Racist posts. BANNED.

This is comical to me.

"People that are taking a knee are not saying anything negative about the military, they’re not saying anything negative about the flag, they’re just trying to protest that there are some injustices in America" - Alejandro Villanueva 09/25/2017

This is my last post on the matter, onto the Ratbirds. All of you that have turned against the Steelers these past few days need to do some soul searching. Or not. your choice.

If you cant see he is trying to keep peace on the team and make the distractions disappear you are blind. The team which decided to stay in the locker room did not have his back. The team which he says now all respect the country didn't have the foresight to say we have an army ranger on the team and think we need to respect our teammate and country. They made the decision to stay in. He didn't want to make waves and that's why he approached Ben and Cam away from the team. I think it is worse that the team and Tomlin knew the importance of this for their brother and chose their stance. He is literally falling on the gernade for the team.

The utter best part of these threads is to track all of Tibs LIKES. LIKES nearly everything Elftard posts. BANNED. LIKES nearly everything SteelVanguard Blonde-Schlonging Racist posts. BANNED. This is comical to me.
Yeah, you and Buster seem to get off on tracking my every move on here. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. And what got Steel Vanguard banned? I understand you all opposed his viewpoints, but what got him banned from the message board? We're going full North Korea now, zero tolerance for dissenting voices? Who went crying to the mods this time? Just wondering.

Last edited:
AV is a humble hero. Something a lot of the leftists here on this board know NOTHING about. He took the blame for something he should never have had to, which is sad on the Steelers' part, but honorable on his part. He just wants all the attention to go away, but the media keeps pushing and pushing. Even if he never takes another snap on the football field in his life, AV has more courage and honor than the entire Steelers team has in their big toes.

Yeah, you and Buster seem to get off on tracking my every move on here. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. And what got Steel Vanguard banned? I understand you all opposed his viewpoints, but what got him banned from the message board? We're going full North Korea now, zero tolerance for dissenting voices? Who went crying to a mods this time? Just wondering.

I will call Tibs a liar now. He said he was done with this thread. I knew it was too good to be true.

You want the attention. You love the attention. That is why you oppose anyone else's point of view regardless of how foolish it makes you look.

Last edited:
The utter best part of these threads is to track all of Tibs LIKES.

LIKES nearly everything Elftard posts. BANNED.

LIKES nearly everything SteelVanguard Blonde-Schlonging Racist posts. BANNED.

This is comical to me.

Easy bread crumbs to follow. Birds of a feather. The hate is strong with them. It's like that awful smell of wine seeping out of the pores after you drink it.

"People that are taking a knee are not saying anything negative about the military, they’re not saying anything negative about the flag, they’re just trying to protest that there are some injustices in America" - Alejandro Villanueva 09/25/2017

This is my last post on the matter, .

Good riddance, you ******* tool. Oh, wait...liar.

Yeah, you and Buster seem to get off on tracking my every move on here. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. And what got Steel Vanguard banned? I understand you all opposed his viewpoints, but what got him banned from the message board? We're going full North Korea now, zero tolerance for dissenting voices? Who went crying to the mods this time? Just wondering.

Your sense of self worth cracks me up. You are your biggest hero clearly.

I don't track you Tibs. I read the poli board. And since you are the "Coach" of the poli board, and vomit all over every thread, I and every member here sees your posts. There's no tracking - you're an abusive poster.

I have no idea what got that racist tool banned. I looked at his last 10 posts and saw some questionable stuff, but nothing that jumped out. Sorry you lost another extreme voice you needed here to support your extreme views.