• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Study: More Than Half of Trans Male Teens Attempt Suicide

Therefore, parents who worry more about school shootings than they do molestation by strangers are idiots.
Public service announcement Steeltime: the question raised and the issue being discussed here is molestation by transgenders/transvestites in public bathrooms. That's an extremely narrow and very specific subject matter. Not sure what spurned you to open this up to a much wider and off-topic argument. You can thank me later, or just send a check in the mail.

I think this just supports the thesis that these young people are emotionally unstable. Instead of saying it's okay if a male wants to dress like a female get them some sort of help.

Public service announcement Steeltime: the question raised and the issue being discussed here is molestation by transgenders/transvestites in public bathrooms. That's an extremely narrow and very specific subject matter. Not sure what spurned you to open this up to a much wider and off-topic argument. You can thank me later, or just send a check in the mail.

No you dimwit, it is not. Since day one we have said emphatically there is no problem with the TRANSGENDERS themselves. It's about what happens when we accommodate them and how it literally opens the doors for rapists, perverts, molesters, abductors, voyeurs, and other nefarious individuals to showers, restrooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms.

It's like your side perpetually and insistently messing up the clear distinction between immigrants and illegal immigrants.

When the tail wags the dog, it creates problems.

Last edited:
No. Again. It is not.
The problem is pedos using this to allow them access to children at their extreme most vulnerable.

No. Again. It is not. The problem is pedos using this to allow them access to children at their extreme most vulnerable.

No. 1. Who the **** let's their young children into public bathrooms by themselves, to be preyed on by hoards of transgender/transvestite pedophiles hiding in the shadows?
No. 2. Children are at their 'extreme most vulnerable' when alone with their coaches in youth sports programs or in bible study with priests in Catholic churches.

No. 1. Who the **** let's their young children into public bathrooms by themselves, to be preyed on by hoards of transgender/transvestite pedophiles hiding in the shadows?
No. 2. Children are at their 'extreme most vulnerable' when alone with their coaches in youth sports programs or in bible study with priests in Catholic churches.

Holy **** your never ending attempts to spin are pathetic Tibs.

800,000 children are abducted a year. Remember school shootings and big picture little picture lesson? Is this not registering in your head?

It isn't just bathrooms. It's showers. It's locker rooms. It's dressing rooms. And the victims aren't always THREE.

We are members of a pool. I often let my sons when they were 7, 8, 9, 10 go to the pool locker room alone when they needed to relieve themselves. They were "big boys."

You don't expect to see **** like this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ton-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/

This guy was just a perv. Had he decided to abduct a young girl from the locker room...say 13, or 10, or 7...he could have.

-------------------------------

I guess in the following example the parents are utter **** bags, right? Because it's their fault...but mom was there this time...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...-in-south-loop-target-restroom-478455863.html

A mother was with her young child at about 4:08 p.m. in the women’s restroom at the Target at 1154 S. Clark when the man entered and insisted he had to go to the bathroom, according to Chicago Police.

He then pushed into the stall where the child was and exposed his genitals before leaving the bathroom, police said.

-------------------------------

Or this incident...

https://www.businessinsider.com/tar...man-exposes-himself-in-womens-bathroom-2018-4

Target says the man who exposed himself was drunk when he entered the women's bathroom at one of its Chicago stores and pushed into a stall that was being used by a young girl, pushed her out of the way, and used the bathroom before leaving.

Just another case of bad parenting, right...because we must protect this ridiculous practice and overlook the kids.

Finally, no one argues that there are incidents with bad coaches, bad teachers that rape kids, bad priests, Muslims who assault the young, etc so forth and there on hither to forward blah blah blah.

Spin, deflect....

Last edited:
No you dimwit, it is not. Since day one we have said emphatically there is no problem with the TRANSGENDERS themselves. It's about what happens when we accommodate them and how it literally opens the doors for rapists, perverts, molesters, abductors, voyeurs, and other nefarious individuals to showers, restrooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms.

Dimwit? Really, Tim?

Hmmm, how exactly is 'accomodating transgenders' opening the door for rapists and molesters? Because they would dress in drag, put make-up on and pretend to be transgenders? Why wouldn't they just do that right now, dress up like women in high heels and hide out in the women's bathroom? It doesn't make any sense. Cough, so this is about some strange infatuation you have with transgenders, isn't it?

It's like your side perpetually and insistently messing up the clear distinction between immigrants and illegal immigrants.

I'm against illegal immigration and think they should be apprehended and deported. I'd prefer it's done in a humane fashion, but I'm for strong immigration controls. Particulary smart, contemporary measures that address overstayed work and student visas, whereby people are flying in to US airports, extending their stay, abusing current immigration policy and breaking the law while they do it.

When the tail wags the dog, it creates problems.
With apologies, it seems to me you making a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to public bathroom policy is a very specific example of the tail wagging the dog.

Spin, deflect....
What laws do you foresee that would keep a criminal with bad intentions from strolling into a bathroom or locker room?

I'm sorry crimes exists in the world. I'm sorry disgusting pervs prey on kids. I'm not sure what you suggest should be done to eliminate this from happening. And I'm truly unsure what any of this has to do with transgenders/transvestites? It seems your argument has constantly moving goalposts. But yes, to clear up any confusion, I'm against all pervs, rapists, pedophiles and hope they all burn in hell. By all means let us know if you figure out how to eliminate this scourge from society. I'll be the first to sign up for whatever solution you come up with.

All lives matter

O......M......G........If Maxine Waters heard you say that, your life would be ruined and you would be branded as a racist of gargantuan proportions. How......dare you! My conscience has been shocked by your White Supremacist, Neo Nazi hate speech , I need a safe space ASAP.

O......M......G........If Maxine Waters heard you say that, your life would be ruined and you would be branded as a racist of gargantuan proportions. How......dare you! My conscience has been shocked by your White Supremacist, Neo Nazi hate speech , I need a safe space ASAP.

LOL, all lives include black lives.....I'll be okay, thanks.

LOL, all lives include black lives.....I'll be okay, thanks.

Noooooo sir, you CANNOT say that. It is very well established by the Left that by saying ALL lives matter you are obviously minimizing the plight of Black people, not to mention showing your own White Priviledge. How DARE you compare Black lives to White lives when all Blacks are victims and all Whites are oppressors who are given everything in society without even having to work for it? Where have you been the last 2 years? Saying All Lives Matter is one of the most vile, hatefully racist things you can say. And you have your own ilk to thank for it. Another great success no?

Last edited:
Are you a transgender? Your incessant and weak defenses make me wonder.

More than half of males that ARE transgender attempt suicide.

Higher than I believe any other demographic.

So you answer, why do you think it is?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

You can try to spin this on a needle to make some obscure point. The facts are the facts. We may not specifically know why, but transgenders attempt suicide at an alarming rate at least 9 times higher than the rest of the population.

So what is your point?

OMG, you posted an article that refers to bullying as a factor in the very first sentence! How was my point lost on you? Transgendered people don’t choose the lifestyle to get bullied. If a nerd attempts suicide after being bullied is it because he chose to take an interest in computer science? Vets attempt suicide at a high rate as well, is it the military lifestyle, or something else?

Dimwit? Really, Tim?

Absolutely. That was a dimwit's reply.

Hmmm, how exactly is 'accomodating transgenders' opening the door for rapists and molesters? Because they would dress in drag, put make-up on and pretend to be transgenders? Why wouldn't they just do that right now, dress up like women in high heels and hide out in the women's bathroom? It doesn't make any sense. Cough, so this is about some strange infatuation you have with transgenders, isn't it?

I'm beginning to think you are truly this daft. We have explained this endlessly. Big picture, little picture, Tibsie understands none of it.

It's this simple. Under the Liberal Communist suggested rules, if I "identify" as a female, I am permitted to use whatever restroom, locker room, shower or dressing room I want.

It's that damned simple. It literally...not figuratively...it literally opens the door. Anyone can choose to go where they want by simply saying I identify as female. They walk in.

What is so very difficult for you to understand? We've posted a link about a man with a full beard wearing no drag insisting that he be allowed to use the women's dressing rooms because he identified as female. And they couldn't stop him.

Is this really this difficult for you to grasp? These rules, these demands have made it easier for any man to walk into these areas. That...damned...simple.

I'm against illegal immigration and think they should be apprehended and deported. I'd prefer it's done in a humane fashion, but I'm for strong immigration controls.

WillingRemarkableIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

What laws do you foresee that would keep a criminal with bad intentions from strolling into a bathroom or locker room?

I'm sorry crimes exists in the world. I'm sorry disgusting pervs prey on kids. I'm not sure what you suggest should be done to eliminate this from happening. And I'm truly unsure what any of this has to do with transgenders/transvestites? It seems your argument has constantly moving goalposts. But yes, to clear up any confusion, I'm against all pervs, rapists, pedophiles and hope they all burn in hell. By all means let us know if you figure out how to eliminate this scourge from society. I'll be the first to sign up for whatever solution you come up with.

I'll ask you the same thing I asked Transgenderlodyte...

How do drunk driving laws work and how are drunk drivers spotted/nabbed?

Noooooo sir, you CANNOT say that. It is very well established by the Left that by saying ALL lives matter you are obviously minimizing the plight of Black people, not to mention showing your own White Priviledge. How DARE you compare Black lives to White lives when all Blacks are victims and all Whites are oppressors who are given everything in society without even having to work for it? Where have you been the last 2 years? Saying All Lives Matter is one of the most vile, hatefully racist things you can say. And you have your own ilk to thank for it. Another great success no?

And you especially don't mention that far more blacks are murdered by other blacks than by whites or police officers. That sort of racism is off the charts.

OMG, you posted an article that refers to bullying as a factor in the very first sentence! How was my point lost on you? Transgendered people don’t choose the lifestyle to get bullied. If a nerd attempts suicide after being bullied is it because he chose to take an interest in computer science? Vets attempt suicide at a high rate as well, is it the military lifestyle, or something else?

giphy.gif

I think addressing you as Flogolodyte is apropos at this moment. Are you kidding me...

Why was he/she bullied?

The article states 41% of transgenders attempt suicide. The article that started the thread said over 50% of transgender males attempt suicide. This is 9-12 times higher than the rest of the population.

YOU keep saying being TG has nothing to do with it.

So Einstein, please enlighten us all. Why are suicide attempts higher in this demographic than any other if its NOT related to.....:drum roll:...being TG and all that surrounds it?

I wait with baited breath.

And you especially don't mention that far more blacks are murdered by other blacks than by whites or police officers. That sort of racism is off the charts.

Dude you went there?

That's hella racizm. You...

We...we may get banned.

Saying All Lives Matter is one of the most hatefully racist things you can say. And you have your own ilk to thank for it. Another great success no?
This is off topic, but saying All Lives matter as a response - a reactionary response - to the Black Lives Matter movement (created to draw attention to police brutality of inner-city youth) is actually pretty racist. The way it was used, it became a political, propaganda tool to offset the BLM movement. It suggested the issue was us against them, it only further inflamed racial tensions.

You know what the proper response to the BLM could have been? ****, a bunch of black kids keep getting gunned down in the streets. This is a problem, let's acknowledge it and try to work on a way to fix it.

Using the term All Lives Matter came from the right as a defensive measure, one singularly focused on offsetting and diminishing what the BLM was about. If you say All Lives Matter because you're concerned about the plight of oppressed people everywhere, including the lives of African American youth being gunned down in cold blood, well, that wouldn't be racist. It's all semantics. The intended meaning behind using such a phrase matters a whole lot. So let's use the phrase willingly. All Lives Matter, including our police officers, our soliders, our kids, our parents. It includes the lives lost at the hands of trigger happy cops, let's mourn those deaths as well.

There's a similar 'misundertanding' regarding NFL players kneeling before games. Trump and the right have gone out of their way to twist and turn that into an attack on flag and country. But I digress, back to transgender pedophiles preying on our kids in public bathrooms and swimming pool locker rooms. I'd hate to miss out on that.

Last edited:
Dude you went there?

That's hella racizm. You...

We...we may get banned.

Hey, I was just giving Tibs a heads-up on how it is since he doesn't live in this country.

We've posted a link about a man with a full beard wearing no drag insisting that he be allowed to use the women's dressing rooms because he identified as female. And they couldn't stop him.
Wake me up when thousands of bearded men - pedophiles at that - are demanding to use the ladies bathroom. You keep arguing this issue like you're dealing with this **** on daily basis. Not sure where you live or work, but if you see this many bearded men storming into ladies bathrooms, by all means alert a securty guard or someone of authority.

This is off topic, but saying All Lives matter as a response - a reactionary response - to the Black Lives Matter movement (created to draw attention to police brutality of inner-city youth) is actually pretty racist. The way it was used, it became a political, propaganda tool to offset the BLM movement. It suggested the issue was us against them, it only further inflamed racial tensions.

You know what the proper response to the BLM could have been? ****, a bunch of black kids keep getting gunned down in the streets.

Which streets are you referring to? Certainly not a gun-prohibited utopia.

Wake me up when thousands of bearded men - pedophiles at that - are demanding to use the ladies bathroom. You keep arguing this issue like you're dealing with this **** on daily basis. Not sure where you live or work, but if you see this many bearded men storming into ladies bathrooms, by all means alert a securty guard or someone of authority.

Sorry, but not sorry. That’s not how this works.
“If it saves just one life” - that rings true here.

If it keeps just one black child from being abducted and gunned down in the streets of a gun-free city of rainbows, then it is what we must do.

LOL! You want bathroom checkpoints like DUI checkpoints?

“I’ll need your license and genitalia, m’am.”

Nope. Swing miss Transgenderlodyte....

How else do the police catch drunk drivers?

I'll do that. And you give me a heads up when thousands of kids die in school shootings. Till then, why don't you keep school shooting threads to a page.

We have a god damned deal.