• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Study: More Than Half of Trans Male Teens Attempt Suicide

Attempted suicide. I dont buy them. If you want ro kill your self you can do it pretty easy. Anything else is a cry for attention or help. Or both

Again, those are variables, Tim. TGs deal with VARYING amounts of those factors.

The study reports that of the TG respondents who attempted suicide, 100% were bullied or ostracized.
The study reports that of the TG respondents who did NOT attempt suicide, 0% were bullied or ostracized.

Do you still conclude that being TG is what leads to suicide?

Is this really your first time dealing with the concept of confounding variables?
LOL. Pretty sure finding a TG who hasn't been bullied or ostracized is like finding a unicorn.

Attempted suicide. I dont buy them. If you want ro kill your self you can do it pretty easy. Anything else is a cry for attention or help. Or both

A TG crying for attention, noooooooooooooooooooo.

McCain said he felt so guilty about his treason that he tried suicide in his POW camp. Yeah, if there is one place where you can pull that off if would be there..

Well now wait a darned minute. We HAVE said we should't be worried about transgenders, just those that would abuse the open door rules...but...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

So "she" used to be a "he", I assume? Drives me ******* nuts reading these articles referring to the person as "she".
He's a ******* dude!!! I don't care if you take hormones and cut your dick off, you're a dude!
Anyway, from reading that, sounds like it wasn't really "his" fault. "He" was such a sweet young man, er, uh, woman who was struggling. Whatever.
But yeah Tim, you're right it's not supposed to be them we are to be worried about right? Only people with mental issues. A dude that thinks he's a chick is a perfect example of serious mental issues.

Last edited:
So "she" used to be a "he", I assume? Drives me ******* nuts reading these articles referring to the person as "she".
He's a ******* dude!!! I don't care if you take hormones and cut your dick off, you're a dude!
Anyway, from reading that, sounds like it wasn't really "his" fault. "He" was such a sweet young man, er, uh, woman who was struggling. Whatever.
But yeah Tim, you're right it's not supposed to be them we are to be worried about right? Only people with mental issues. A dude that thinks he's a chick is a perfect example of serious mental issues.

We have nothing to worry about. They are mentally stable. Victims.

So the MD shooter was a trans. Perhaps if common sense overrode the LGBTQRXwhatever agenda and this person got treated for a psychological disorder, this would not have happened. It would not surprise me if some type of childhood meds were involved as well, because fidgety kids who don't pay attention must have a psychological disorder requiring psychotropic medication, whereas a person confused about their gender is normal.

So the MD shooter was a trans. Perhaps if common sense overrode the LGBTQRXwhatever agenda and this person got treated for a psychological disorder, this would not have happened. It would not surprise me if some type of childhood meds were involved as well, because fidgety kids who don't pay attention must have a psychological disorder requiring psychotropic medication, whereas a person confused about their gender is normal.

"If it saves just one life ... wait, it's not more gun control, and instead it's about treating a mental disorder?? **** it, then, let them die."

/s Stupid Liberals & The Redundant Club