• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Study: More Than Half of Trans Male Teens Attempt Suicide

So Einstein, please enlighten us all. Why are suicide attempts higher in this demographic than any other if its NOT related to.....:drum roll:...being TG and all that surrounds it?

I wait with baited breath.

Don’t backtrack. You said being TG leads to suicide attempts. Period. “All that surrounds it” are confounding variables. Acknowledging the existence of confounding variables serves to disprove your hypothesis that being TG itself leads to suicide attempts. When you control for confounding variables and are still able to support your hypothesis, then you have started to prove something.

Your welcome.

What if we just didnt go all SJW on a store manager who stops a guy from going into a womens bathroom and use the internet to personally and professionally ruin his life? Maybe even destroy his business?

5 years ago a store manager wouldn't hesitate to do that. Now?

Don’t backtrack. You said being TG leads to suicide attempts. Period. “All that surrounds it” are confounding variables. Acknowledging the existence of confounding variables serves to disprove your hypothesis that being TG itself leads to suicide attempts. When you control for confounding variables and are still able to support your hypothesis, then you have started to prove something.

Your welcome.
Funny as **** when a douche tries to be smarter than he/she/it/ze/zer/they/binary really is and ends a post with “your welcome”.

Your welcome.

Oooh, oooh, oooh...

I'll say it. Transgenders attempt suicide at a rate 9-12 times higher than the normal population. Higher than veterans. Higher than ANY demographic that I know of known to man. Yeah. I'll say, despite the studies having no CONCLUSIVE evidence worthy of Flog's standard...that being a TG in today's day and age IS the reason so many of them attempt suicide.

You have no basis of fact with which to say it's not.

But we both know and the world knows that they DO in fact attempt suicide at a massively, stupendously higher rate than any others. You can't say it's not because they are TGs. I'll say it's because they are. Until you can come up with a remotely reasonable reason as to why...I'll stand by the fact that that lifestyle brings an unbearable amount of consternation, criticism, self-devaluation and shame they can't bear over the long haul.

Prove me wrong. I'll wait Transgenderlodyte.

Until then, over 50% of the males, and 41% of them overall DO attempt to kill themselves. That's a fact.

I'd appreciate your enlightened theory on why. Do...educate us all.

Last edited:
Public service announcement Steeltime: the question raised and the issue being discussed here is molestation by transgenders/transvestites in public bathrooms. That's an extremely narrow and very specific subject matter. Not sure what spurned you to open this up to a much wider and off-topic argument. You can thank me later, or just send a check in the mail.

So go ahead and post the data about how many sexual assaults are by transgender, claimed transgender, later transgender, gender-confused, gender undeclared vs. by those who identify gender consistently.

I'll wait. You're welcome ... and the free legal education I have given you amounts to about $25,000 - real dollars, not the **** you commies spend in Europe.

Until you can come up with a remotely reasonable reason as to why...I'll stand by the fact that that lifestyle brings an unbearable amount of consternation, criticism, self-devaluation and shame they can't bear over the long haul.

I'd appreciate your enlightened theory on why. Do...educate us all.

Again, those are variables, Tim. TGs deal with VARYING amounts of those factors.

The study reports that of the TG respondents who attempted suicide, 100% were bullied or ostracized.
The study reports that of the TG respondents who did NOT attempt suicide, 0% were bullied or ostracized.

Do you still conclude that being TG is what leads to suicide?

Is this really your first time dealing with the concept of confounding variables?

So go ahead and post the data about how many sexual assaults are by transgender, claimed transgender, later transgender, gender-confused, gender undeclared vs. by those who identify gender consistently. I'll wait.
Screw you. You want to discuss data points to advance the discussion, research and post them yourself.

You're welcome ... and the free legal education
Stop being a little *****. You haven't proven a single thing in this thread, just veered wildly off topic like a drunk teenager. You toot your own horn after imagined victories on a messageboard. That's neat.

I have given you amounts to about $25,000 - real dollars, not the **** you commies spend in Europe.
Again, you're being a raging ****. The currency in Europe is called the Euro, which happens to be worth more than the US dollar, you prick. I happen to make my money in USD and EUR, so I'm good, thanks. Your knockout punches are you hitting yourself in the face, over and over again.

Can one of the mods retitle this thread? it should probably be sonething like "Tibs gets bitchslapped, v483" or something like that.
Confluence the Canadian lapdog ducks into yet another thread with a stupid, inane remark. Never has the balls to say or argue anything, just yaps away like a 4th grader hiding behind his daddy, hurling insults. How cute. I'm sure Steeltime will throw you a bone for your eternal loyalty and fandom. Grow a set, will ya?

Last edited:
Public service announcement Steeltime: the question raised and the issue being discussed here is molestation by transgenders/transvestites in public bathrooms. That's an extremely narrow and very specific subject matter. Not sure what spurned you to open this up to a much wider and off-topic argument. You can thank me later, or just send a check in the mail.

You're bitching about the VERY thing you're doing in THIS thread.

Again, those are variables, Tim. TGs deal with VARYING amounts of those factors.

The study reports that of the TG respondents who attempted suicide, 100% were bullied or ostracized.
The study reports that of the TG respondents who did NOT attempt suicide, 0% were bullied or ostracized.

Do you still conclude that being TG is what leads to suicide?

Is this really your first time dealing with the concept of confounding variables?

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-09-reveals-transgender-teens-highest-suicide.html

https://www.medicaldaily.com/trans-boys-nonbinary-youth-highest-risk-suicide-attempts-427451

the study, itself:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.o...000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR:+No+local+token

maybe my keyboard is inserting different characters when I search for "bully", but in exactly zero of those links is that term even found.
so, maybe stop pulling **** out of your *** and calling it factual information and focus on the facts that are presented.

additionally, bullying is not a variable that can be measured, as the vast majority of teens are, at one time or another, victims of bullying or bullies themselves.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-09-reveals-transgender-teens-highest-suicide.html

https://www.medicaldaily.com/trans-boys-nonbinary-youth-highest-risk-suicide-attempts-427451

the study, itself:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.o...000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR:+No+local+token

maybe my keyboard is inserting different characters when I search for "bully", but in exactly zero of those links is that term even found.
so, maybe stop pulling **** out of your *** and calling it factual information and focus on the facts that are presented.

additionally, bullying is not a variable that can be measured, as the vast majority of teens are, at one time or another, victims of bullying or bullies themselves.

Transgenderlodyte's mantra is to nit pick at the smallest of variables his opponents bring up on a board. Everyone and his mother knows that TGs attempt suicide drastically more often than any other demographic. If it were 1 to 2 x higher than normal rates, we could all say it could be a lot of things. But this rate is somewhere between 41-50+ % of them attempt suicide. Think about that. That is SCARY as ****. It's so far beyond the suicide rate for veterans, farmers, teens, etc that one has to say "there's something about that particular lifestyle that is suspect."

Because Transgenderlodyte is a TG or gave birth to one (his never ending defense of TGs has gone to the point of being suspiciously odd), he refuses to admit that there is something about the lifestyle that leads to this enormous suicide rate. He has no idea why though, but he's SURE it's not because these people are TG. Absolutely...sure. To him it could be unicorn farts or gamma rays, but there's no way in his mind that being a TG and the lifestyle associated with it has anything to do with the suicide rate being astronomically higher than any other demographic.

To quote the infamous Elftard - ya can't make this **** up.

I asked him to provide theories - why are they attempting suicide at 9-12x the normal rate? Crickets. But he'll tell you emphatically it's NOT because they are TGs. LMAO....SMH.

Last edited:
4: “A mental disorder is a clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and that is associated with present distress or disability or with a significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability, or an important loss of freedom.”

Transgenderism is a mental disorder and people need treatment. The premise of acceptance within the social normals of society alleviating or significantly reducing suicides is ludicrous. Just over a year ago my son's childhood friend, who had opened up to us that he believed he was transgender, committed suicide. Not a day goes by that we don't think of him with heavy hearts. The conversations that he had with every one of us opened our eyes to how dark his world was. We all loved him and we accepted him regardless of what he decided and tried to help him through it all, but it wasn't enough. Numbers in homosexuals and even bisexuals are also significantly higher than heterosexuals, yet we as a society work to push sexual deviancy as normal behavior. I would much rather see society impose empathy and kindness to these individuals and have them seek treatment as you would with any other disorder. Anyone who openly ridicules a person with a disability whether physical or mental, should be taped to a chair like in the movie Clockwork Orange and forced to listen to all of Hillary Clintons campaign speeches at a volume of 11!

Screw you. You want to discuss data points to advance the discussion, research and post them yourself.

Stop being a little *****. You haven't proven a single thing in this thread, just veered wildly off topic like a drunk teenager. You toot your own horn after imagined victories on a messageboard. That's neat.

Again, you're being a raging ****. The currency in Europe is called the Euro, which happens to be worth more than the US dollar, you prick. I happen to make my money in USD and EUR, so I'm good, thanks. Your knockout punches are you hitting yourself in the face, over and over again.

Confluence the Canadian lapdog ducks into yet another thread with a stupid, inane remark. Never has the balls to say or argue anything, just yaps away like a 4th grader hiding behind his daddy, hurling insults. How cute. I'm sure Steeltime will throw you a bone for your eternal loyalty and fandom. Grow a set, will ya?

That time of the month?? (See, you're a guy, and this thread is about gender ... never mind.)

i believe this thread can be declared dead. Anything going forward can most likely be classified as bullying and piling on.

i believe this thread can be declared dead. Anything going forward can most likely be classified as bullying and piling on.

Anything going forward would be the equivalent of shooting dead bodies at this point.

Offering to help chase the horse after it’s already been caught.

Anything going forward would be the equivalent of shooting dead bodies at this point.

latest

"Are you a DOCTOR?!?"

So I guess only conservatives feel like if every ******* behavior on the planet is normalized then it's a problem?

Just dropping this here...

Not only is the boy girl in CT destroying his competition in the State track meets - for girls - now we have this boy girl winning wrestling tournaments and state titles. Despite asking to wrestle boys, he's been denied. This is what happens when the tail wags the dog. We must accommodate the 2 one thousandths of a percent of the population, and every single girl in Texas has NO shot of winning as a result.

Nothing wrong with this, right?

Transgender boy wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — whom he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

Video posted online showed a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd following Beggs’ win.

Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low dose of testosterone.

It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year, when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.

Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

Beggs entered the state tournament with a 32-0 record, beating three female wrestlers on his way to the championship.

“He has so much respect for all the girls he wrestles,” said Beggs’ mother, Angela McNew. “People think Mack has been beating up on girls … The girls he wrestles with, they are tough. It has more to do with skill and discipline than strength.”

McNew would not make Beggs available for interviews ahead of the state meet. The solitude allowed him to concentrate on the task ahead and perhaps shield him from attacks on social media and occasional insults from the stands — or even other wrestling mats — during meets.

Beggs’ road to the championship last season included two forfeits in the regional tournament by wrestlers who feared injury. Beggs faced only one forfeit this season. The opposing coach and teammates had insisted the girl wrestle Beggs, but she refused, McNew said.

Beggs’ family has repeatedly said he wants to wrestle boys. The birth certificate rule was approved in 2016 by the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas high school sports. It was done to help schools determine competition, said Jamie Harrison, the UIL’s deputy director.

180226-trans-boy-wins-girls-wrestling-feature.jpg

-----------------------------

We know Supe would hit it.

Just dropping this here...

Not only is the boy girl in CT destroying his competition in the State track meets - for girls - now we have this boy girl winning wrestling tournaments and state titles. Despite asking to wrestle boys, he's been denied. This is what happens when the tail wags the dog. We must accommodate the 2 one thousandths of a percent of the population, and every single girl in Texas has NO shot of winning as a result.

Nothing wrong with this, right?

Transgender boy wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — whom he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

Video posted online showed a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd following Beggs’ win.

Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low dose of testosterone.

It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year, when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.

Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

Beggs entered the state tournament with a 32-0 record, beating three female wrestlers on his way to the championship.

“He has so much respect for all the girls he wrestles,” said Beggs’ mother, Angela McNew. “People think Mack has been beating up on girls … The girls he wrestles with, they are tough. It has more to do with skill and discipline than strength.”

McNew would not make Beggs available for interviews ahead of the state meet. The solitude allowed him to concentrate on the task ahead and perhaps shield him from attacks on social media and occasional insults from the stands — or even other wrestling mats — during meets.

Beggs’ road to the championship last season included two forfeits in the regional tournament by wrestlers who feared injury. Beggs faced only one forfeit this season. The opposing coach and teammates had insisted the girl wrestle Beggs, but she refused, McNew said.

Beggs’ family has repeatedly said he wants to wrestle boys. The birth certificate rule was approved in 2016 by the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas high school sports. It was done to help schools determine competition, said Jamie Harrison, the UIL’s deputy director.

180226-trans-boy-wins-girls-wrestling-feature.jpg

-----------------------------

We know Supe would hit it.

Which one would Supe hit? You have to be specific, that dude has ****** a cantelope...

Hmmmm. Chicks with hairy armpits. Total turn on.

So A. I have zero issue with any adult transitioning, but the same rules that apply to hysterectomies and other serious life decisions should apply to transitioning as a child.... kids want to be soldiers, we don’t let them till they are 18, kids don’t really know what they really want... they don’t... hell unless you live in a shell, you probably have a few friends who were gay for a bit then switched back... it seems like such a stupid agenda driven thing to allow that kind of decision... their hormones are already out of control... lets **** with them more.....

Look, I think we are ignoring the fact that (1) TSF has a valid point, (2) madinsomniac has a point, and (3) Cope DEFINITELY has a point.

Which one would Supe hit? You have to be specific, that dude has ****** a cantelope...

To be fair, i had put a DTF sticker on the cantaloupe and didn't think through the results.