• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Tuesday!

Spike

Reaction score
Can we keep the comments together here for once?.... for both sides

YATHINK?

and if you're out voting, tell us what you saw

963482463001_4779829870001_video-still-for-video-4779861083001.jpg

New CNN poll seems to think trump is the least electable guy... Of course it also puts Bernie as far ahead of him so it has to be purposely biased...

New CNN poll seems to think trump is the least electable guy... Of course it also puts Bernie as far ahead of him so it has to be purposely biased...

No biggie, they sampled mostly libtards in that poll. It's just one of many between now and November. It's going to be fun watching the returns tonight and all the astonished idiots in the media.

Unless the polls show the results among likely voters in Ohio and Florida, they aren't very relevant.

among least likely to vote democrats, maybe

They were saying there was a huge transition in Massachusetts with Independents and Dems switching to the Republican party because they like Trump. This is what the pundits and main stream media won't talk about.

**** the MSM - their last ditch bullshit attacks won't work

and BOOM!

Trump previews Clinton race: 'We are never going to let this email thing die'

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump gave a sneak peak Tuesday into a potential general election battle against Hillary Clinton, arguing that Clinton's handling of her emails would be front and center in his campaign.

"It's going to be pretty rough. I'm not going to let go of the email thing, adding that Benghazi "of course" would be a big talking point. However, he turned his attention back to the emails.

"We are never going to let this email thing die because, frankly, what she did was break the law — viciously break the law," Trump said. "Many other people were prosecuted for it and went to jail, and she's out there running like nothing happened, and what she did is far worse than anybody else. "

Trump then touted that a potential Trump vs. Clinton race would get out more voters than any election in recent history. He also warned the Clintons — specifically former President Bill Clinton — against using the sexism charge against him, telling the hosts that the former president will have a "hard time" if he makes any such charges.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...g-to-let-this-email-thing-die/article/2584584

CaJQ41TWYAMOAwE.jpg

Last edited:
Will be at the Caucus this evening at 7:00 pm. Crazy State this is, curious to see how Liberal MN is leaning. Hope this end wraps up quick enough to go see the Dems melt down meeting in progress.

All the networks are spending the day attacking Trump - they have their marching orders

and yeah, the fact that this CNN poll thinks Bernie would have a chance against anyone immediately renders it laughable

They were saying there was a huge transition in Massachusetts with Independents and Dems switching to the Republican party because they like Trump. This is what the pundits and main stream media won't talk about.

I saw that...we'll have to see if it has any effect

Amid Trump Surge 20k Dems quit party in Massachusetts.

Nearly 20,000 Bay State Democrats have fled the party this winter, with thousands doing so to join the Republican ranks, according to the state’s top elections official.

Secretary of State William Galvin said more than 16,300 Democrats have shed their party affiliation and become independent voters since Jan. 1, while nearly 3,500 more shifted to the Mass. GOP ahead of “Super Tuesday” presidential primary.

The primary reason? Galvin said his “guess” is simple: “The Trump phenomenon,” a reference to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, who polls show enjoying a massive lead over rivals Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and others among Massachusetts Republican voters.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...early_20000_mass_voters_quit_democratic_party

Trump calls on Rubio to drop out

Donald Trump on Tuesday called on Marco Rubio to drop out of the 2016 presidential race if he doesn’t do well on Super Tuesday.

“I think he has to get out,” Trump told Fox News in a phone interview. “You know, he hasn’t won anything, and Ted Cruz very rightly points out, you know, Marco has not won.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...6/03/donald-trump-marco-rubio-drop-out-220019

----------------------------

Brilliant!!!! No way Rubio will drop out now after Trump called him on it.... ha ha

Reports out of TX that people saying that their ballots for Trump were changed to Rubio.

CNN is anti-republican. Indepent polls show trump ahead of Clinton in Florida and Ohio. Two must-have states. Trump is drawing the largest crowds, and some of those people are not classified as likely voters by the polls, but will be voting for Trump.

My point is Trump's true polling status is a bit understated. I also think he'll pull some people who are middle class working types that voted democratic int he past few elections.

Reports out of TX that people saying that their ballots for Trump were changed to Rubio.

Touch screens? This is why I love paper ballots.

Numerous callers flooded Austin-based radio station KLBJ this morning with reports of mistakes after they tried to vote for Trump.

4 people state voted for Trump and checked ballot, and it was changed to Rubio on three and Gray on fourth. Radio KLBJ, Austin,Tx.

http://www.infowars.com/report-trump-supporters-in-texas-see-votes-switched-to-rubio/

Last edited:
Touch screens? This is why I love paper ballots.

Numerous callers flooded Austin-based radio station KLBJ this morning with reports of mistakes after they tried to vote for Trump.

4 people state voted for Trump and checked ballot, and it was changed to Rubio on three and Gray on fourth. Radio KLBJ, Austin,Tx.

http://www.infowars.com/report-trump-supporters-in-texas-see-votes-switched-to-rubio/

probably just some ignorant out of State trash that don't understand how to use these new machines

I saw that...we'll have to see if it has any effect

Amid Trump Surge 20k Dems quit party in Massachusetts.

Nearly 20,000 Bay State Democrats have fled the party this winter, with thousands doing so to join the Republican ranks, according to the state’s top elections official.

Secretary of State William Galvin said more than 16,300 Democrats have shed their party affiliation and become independent voters since Jan. 1, while nearly 3,500 more shifted to the Mass. GOP ahead of “Super Tuesday” presidential primary.

The primary reason? Galvin said his “guess” is simple: “The Trump phenomenon,” a reference to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, who polls show enjoying a massive lead over rivals Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and others among Massachusetts Republican voters.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...early_20000_mass_voters_quit_democratic_party

You can believe those 20K former Democrats are jumping on the Trump Train, but I can also see them setting up the trap -- get included in the Republican primary to vote for Trump, and then switch to Hillary for the general election.

I really have no faith in any media outlets to actually be able to tell just what the hell is going on with this year's election. It's going to be an interesting ride.

went to vote and was told this was the largest turn out to vote since Regan, Everyone I talked to was for Trump. (including me the wife and all four of my children and their spouses). Trump is going to win Alabama by a huge margin.

went to vote and was told this was the largest turn out to vote since Regan, Everyone I talked to was for Trump. (including me the wife and all four of my children and their spouses). Trump is going to win Alabama by a huge margin.

Roll Tide!

The fact democratic turnout has been so low in such a close primary bodes very, very poorly for Clinton in November.

It has been proven time and time again, that trying to get turnout to "vote against someone" rather than "vote for someone" never works. All I hear from my liberal friends is anti-Trump. Not one pro-Clinton thing at all. Not one.

As soon as the Sanders ship sails off for good, all the educated liberals are going to cry into their lattes and complain about Trump. But half of them probably won't even vote this year.

I told my daughter just this morning that I don't necessarily like Trump or think that he should be president but the MSM attacking him as racist is ridiculous. Huffington Post had an article yesterday "The Top Ten most racist things about Donald Trump." The most legitimate was about him calling ILLEGAL mexican's criminals. Well, duh. Everyone knows that. What a racist!!!

uh-oh

Trump Phenomenon: 42,000 Florida Voters Flee Democratic Party

In what many political analysts are calling the 'Donald Trump Phenomenon,' over 42,000 Florida voters have left the Democratic Party in the last six months leading up to the deadline to register to vote in the Florida Presidential Preference Primary, according to figures released by the Florida Division of Elections. Republicans Gain 37,000.

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2016/03/trump-phenomenon-42000-florida-voters.html

uh-oh

Trump Phenomenon: 42,000 Florida Voters Flee Democratic Party

In what many political analysts are calling the 'Donald Trump Phenomenon,' over 42,000 Florida voters have left the Democratic Party in the last six months leading up to the deadline to register to vote in the Florida Presidential Preference Primary, according to figures released by the Florida Division of Elections. Republicans Gain 37,000.

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2016/03/trump-phenomenon-42000-florida-voters.html

Nice! I bet we will see multi-million democrat defections across the country before November.

They can flee the Democratic party all they want. They are gonna head right back as soon as the establishment steals the nomination from Trump.