• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Tuesday!

You can believe those 20K former Democrats are jumping on the Trump Train, but I can also see them setting up the trap -- get included in the Republican primary to vote for Trump, and then switch to Hillary for the general election.

I really have no faith in any media outlets to actually be able to tell just what the hell is going on with this year's election. It's going to be an interesting ride.

Yep, wouldn't be surprised if it's a bunch of Dems who want Trump to win because thye know he'll lose to Hillary. Who the hell knows though.

When do #s start rolling in today?

In about an hour

I cracked open a bottle of good Polish potato vodka from the freezer...it's a party!

10155516.jpg

In about an hour

I cracked open a bottle of good Polish potato vodka from the freezer...it's a party!

10155516.jpg

Excellent choice, although I prefer Reyka from Iceland. For tonight's festivities I'm breaking out Whistle Pig rye whiskey. Fair warning, libtards.

I don't support either party or their candidates, but both Potato Vodka and Rye Whiskey seem appropriate for today, and sound delicious...lol.... well off to the bar!

Heading over now to the Caucus. Registration begins at 6:30. (central time)

Yep and it looks like he will win some with 40%+... If he wins Texas, its over.. Mitt Romney will be registered as an independent tommorrow....

If he's the stooge what does that make the panty wastes who are losing to him?

more importantly what does it make those "people" supporting him???

how many of trumps positions have magically changed now that he is a republican? he is telling the masses what they want to hear and they are eating it up.....