• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Tuesday!

The Caucus process was actually fun. Saw some folks I hadn't seen in a while. All the locals had the opportunity to speak up in support of his or her candidate. Most were in support of Trump. Some were pretty spirited. It's a Rural Community so we've got all kinds and it's telling as many of them had better things to be doing. Trump won our district by over 50%.

There was no Campaign going on in the area by Trump at all, not one add so I'm not shocked he didn't do well. Minnesota is critically Liberal so the Bernie thing wasn't a shocker - they hate Hillary around here. Would have liked to have seen the Democrat's caucus to see who the flaming liberals are in the area.

I was appointed to be a delegate for my District to attend the County Convention next month. All in all it was a productive and enjoyable time.

Sanders win FOUR states.

Colorado, Oklahoma, Minnesota, and Vermont. So much for the media telling us Sanders would only win Vermont.

The truth is Hillary benefit's greatly from her husbands and Obama's good will with minorities. In states that have few minorities, Sanders wins. Is there a huge divide among the party? Yep.

Sanders has a chance. He'll win more states. All he needs to do is call Clinton out, and hope for her to implode or wait for the FBI to finish their investigation.

Trump should pick a Disney character to run with. Maybe Donald Duck. It could be Donald and Donald.
The low edumacated voters he loves, love Disney characters.

Some takeaways.

Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska are very red states. These are States Trump lost, but in reality, they are in the bag for Republicans.

The more interesting states are the battle ground states. Virgina for example. Trump won it via narrow margin.

We need a person who is popular in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsvlanya as these are swing states with a high amount of electoral votes.

The Republican voter participation rate is much greater than the Democratic participation rate. Whomever draws the largest crowd almost always wins the presidential election. That would be Trump.

We need a person who is popular in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsvlanya as these are swing states with a high amount of electoral votes.
Trump is the only Republican with a hope of winning PA, although I think PA will never vote Republican again. Simply too many Democrats in the cities while the rest of the state loses population.

Trump should pick a Disney character to run with. Maybe Donald Duck. It could be Donald and Donald.
The low edumacated voters he loves, love Disney characters.

I have already schooled you on this several times, but what the hell - I will do it again.

2010-midterm-education.jpg

Those with high school education or less lean heavily Democrat.

So those "unedumacated" voters you think are voting Republican? Nope, they vote Democrat.

Which makes sense, since the uneducated and stupid are hoping for more free stuff from mommy government.

How's that book coming?

More data about those genius Democrats:

In a scientific survey of 1,168 adults conducted during September and October of 2011, respondents were asked not only multiple-choice questions, but also queries using maps, photographs and symbols. Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions.

Amusingly, the Pew report attempted to soften the stark partisan knowledge disparity:

“Republicans generally outperformed Democrats on the current quiz. On 13 of the 19 questions, Republicans score significantly higher than Democrats and there are no questions on which Democrats did better than Republicans. In past knowledge quizzes, partisan differences have been more muted, though Republicans often have scored somewhat higher than Democrats.”

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...knowledgeable-better-educated-than-democrats/

Once again, objective data prove that the lower-educated, less-informed citizens are more likely to be Democrats.

Sorry to interrupt your demonstrably false narrative, 21 ... don't mind me, get back to your soon-to-be bestseller. Word of advice, though - check the facts.

More data about those genius Democrats:

In a scientific survey of 1,168 adults conducted during September and October of 2011, respondents were asked not only multiple-choice questions, but also queries using maps, photographs and symbols. Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions.

Amusingly, the Pew report attempted to soften the stark partisan knowledge disparity:

“Republicans generally outperformed Democrats on the current quiz. On 13 of the 19 questions, Republicans score significantly higher than Democrats and there are no questions on which Democrats did better than Republicans. In past knowledge quizzes, partisan differences have been more muted, though Republicans often have scored somewhat higher than Democrats.”

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...knowledgeable-better-educated-than-democrats/

Once again, objective data prove that the lower-educated, less-informed citizens are more likely to be Democrats.

Sorry to interrupt your demonstrably false narrative, 21 ... don't mind me, get back to your soon-to-be bestseller. Word of advice, though - check the facts.

I got 11 out of 12 on the test.

That test also proves men are more-informed on those issues as well. They outperform women on every question.

I think the test is skewed towards democrats as well to try and help them out. A picture of Martin Luther King AND a picture of Elizabeth Warren are questions? Wonder who those questions are trying to help...

I missed 2. I didn't know that the terrorist won the peace prize and I picked the wrong dyke as Warren.

Trump is the new Obama, raking in new voters like they've never seen before

Dems in 2008 Super Tuesday - 8 million to 5 million voters for GOP

Switch that to GOP 2016 - 8 million to 5 million.... it's a revolution!

Heard Trump is already calling on Monica to stand at his side at the podium wearing a blue dress

What fun!

He will have every one of Bill's dirty girls on stage - Clintons won't know what hit them

I answered 12 out of 12 correctly. The only question that I had to ponder was the Malala inquiry.

Go Bernie!...hahaha....show them the criminal family at work

"36,000 sign petition to "Arrest & Prosecute Bill Clinton for Violation of Massachusetts Election Law"

This is a call for the immediate arrest of President Bill Clinton for clear, knowing and egregious violation of the campaign laws to swing an election in a significant way.

It could not be any clearer in the Massachusetts General Laws. "Campaigning within 150 feet of a polling station, or in any way interfering with the right to vote". Choosing the critical battleground state of Massachusetts, Bill Clinton should immediately be subject to arrest and prosecution. Bill Clinton was not only electioneering within the boundary. Although the spokesperson for “I never had sexual relations with that woman” Bill Clinton denies that he was ever inside a polling place, photos and video show him clearly greeting and talking up election workers inside.

5fj1fLZ.jpg

https://www.change.org/p/massachuse...john-f-mitchell-violation-of-ma-election-laws

I got 17 out of 12 right.
Common Core math.

Sanders has a chance. He'll win more states. All he needs to do is call Clinton out, and hope for her to implode or wait for the FBI to finish their investigation.

But he won't fight her, he's running this race like a civics class polite debate while she's racking up the delegates.

Good - you know Trump has what it takes to take her out, he will drag her through the mud and her shrill cackle will grate on enough people's ears to doom her

I have already schooled you on this several times, but what the hell - I will do it again.

2010-midterm-education.jpg

Those with high school education or less lean heavily Democrat.

So those "unedumacated" voters you think are voting Republican? Nope, they vote Democrat.

Which makes sense, since the uneducated and stupid are hoping for more free stuff from mommy government.

How's that book coming?

So you are saying Republicans do better with some college and college degrees? Agreed. There is very few post graduate types and many who are work in the public sector where it makes sense to vote Dem.

Joe and Mika aren’t right too often, but they nailed this one.

Morning Joe's Big 'Told You So' on Trump Success

Morning Joe, in the person of Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist, took a victory lap this morning on the occasion of Donald Trump's impressive Super Tuesday victories. The theme of the opening half-hour: we told you so. Their point: from the day he announced his candidacy, the Morning Joe team took Trump seriously and said he could be a real factor. In contrast, the poobahs of politics and media made fools of themselves predicting Trump's imminent demise.

In an amusing spike-the-ball display, Morning Joe went to the length of producing a montage of its greatest hits, juxtaposing clips of MJ members being respectful of Trump's chances with clips of various talking heads writing him off. Scarborough repeatedly emphasized that it was not a matter of rooting for or preferring Trump--to the contrary he said he had been a Jeb supporter and now leans Kasich--but simply seeing things for what they were and are.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Donald Trump announced his bid for the White House on June 16, remember that escalator ride? Well, nine months later he's likely closing in on the nomination. Here now is a look back at our analysis from day one compared to everybody else.

MORNING JOE MONTAGE: People just don't remember how much of a joke, a total joke, Ronald Reagan was with the national media. Say whatever you want to say about whatever candidate. When it's this close, anything can happen.

MIKA: He's in. What do you think?

JOE: Well, a lot of people in the media may scoff at it, see it as a PR stunt. He's got a lot of money. He obviously doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks about him and he doesn't play by the rules. He'll have everybody ridiculing him and say oh he's -- this is just a joke, this is -- then he'll go to South Carolina and he'll have a bigger crowd than every other established candidate. When he's on a debate stage and he turns to Scott Walker or Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush and hits them not with something mean-spirited but searing and truthful that nobody else in polite political society would say, it can shape a race.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...02/morning-joes-big-told-you-so-trump-success

I can see Trump offering Rubio Vice President.

You mean after he crushes him in FL

Voters in Florida Begin Early Voting in Crucial Primary

The Florida primary is weeks away, but tens of thousands of voters headed to the polls Monday for early voting in this critical contest that could make-or-break the presidential aspirations of native son, Sen. Marco Rubio.

Sixteen of Florida's 67 counties opened for early in-person voting, including some of the state's most populated areas, with the remaining counties kicking off early voting on March 5. That's on top of the nearly 600,000 people who have already cast their ballots as absentees, offering a glimpse at the direction of this primary, which for Republicans, is winner-take-all.

Absentee and early voting are popular in Florida. Projections show that more than half of those voting in the primary will have cast their ballots before the March 15 primary.

So far, more than 303,000 Republican voters and more than 261,000 Democratic voters have submitted their absentee ballots, according to University of Florida political scientist Daniel Smith, who is tracking statewide absentee ballot returns.

That means the absentee ballots thus far cast in Florida alone far outnumber the combined 335,000 voters who took part in the Iowa and Nevada caucuses.

Smith said almost 44 percent of the absentee Republican votes so far are from people who did not vote in 2012.

"This might bode well for (Donald Trump), as the competitive GOP primary appears to be drawing in a sizable number of Republicans — and absentee voters at that — who in previously primary contests have sat on the sidelines," said Smith.

Unlike Super Tuesday states, where the all-important delegates are divided proportionally based on votes, Florida's 99 Republican votes all go to the winner, versus the Democrats who award a total of 246 delegates on a proportional basis. As a closed primary, only registered Republicans and Democrats can vote in their respective primaries.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/US-GOP-2016-Florida/2016/02/29/id/716705/

How could Trump pick Rubio or Cruz as VP? The Dems would just play back what Trump himself said about them.
He said Cruz isn't eligible to run and calls Rubio a light weight. He'd make himself look foolish by picking either.

When you're trying to signal the extraction team but nothing's happening

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/igHQMHdMhAz/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/igHFKFWVDnO/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Last edited:
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/s...abato/education-level-tied-voting-tendencies/

Not sure the source of your little chart, but this article contradicts it. Obama won the college educated and post graduate
vote against McCain and Romney. Maybe just more of the well educated don't affiliate with a particular party.

That's not a very good point.... looking at polls is utterly futile... quick question, do you participate in polls? because no one I know does except a very narrow section of hardcores.... the vast majority treat them like a nuisance and do not participate, so they are never truly accurate... secondly, there is no real way to tell if people are lying on a poll. if tomorrow Trump straight up told all of his followers to say they were Harvard grads on exit polls, this number would change and still be irrelevant....

So where did the info come for the chart? Most likely a poll because I don't know where you are required to
file your party affiliation plus education level.

So where did the info come for the chart? Most likely a poll because I don't know where you are required to
file your party affiliation plus education level.

as much time as you spend here, your book must be completed.
what's the title?