• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Tuesday!

I can see Trump offering Rubio Vice President.

If im betting on vp, rubio, christie, and Swartzenagger make up my top 3... Rubio courts the hispanic and establishment vite... Christie helps with the northeastern block, and Aaaarrnold not only puts California in play he also ensures he wont get assassinated .... Runner up is carlson, who puts the black vote in play

If im betting on vp, rubio, christie, and Swartzenagger make up my top 3... Rubio courts the hispanic and establishment vite... Christie helps with the northeastern block, and Aaaarrnold not only puts California in play he also ensures he wont get assassinated .... Runner up is carlson, who puts the black vote in play

don't think arnold is eligible.......

more importantly what does it make those "people" supporting him.

I can't speak for anyone else but I've said from day one that I want common sense businessman in charge instead of a career shyster.

Trump's speech was killing it.

Cruz lied 20 times. And he has a face that you just want to stomp on.

Cruz took texas and oklahoma, making him the only real shot at beating trump... Rubio may win minnesota which ***** everything up for cruz

It's literally one of the better debates i have ever been in, presidents must be elected but the bp doesnt have the same standards... Like hillary could technically run with bill as vp

No he can't, he's already served as much as he is allowed. In fact if a VP replaces the P for longer than two years he can't run for more than one term.

No he can't, he's already served as much as he is allowed. In fact if a VP replaces the P for longer than two years he can't run for more than one term.

Nope the 22nd amendment creates a conundrum with the twelfth and its totally doable though no one has

I still think the idea of a general or career military man with Trump would be amazing.

Talk about driving the point home that you are going to Washington to shake things up and take names later, Trump and a General sound like a winning team to me. All those fat, kickback rich, senators would be shaking in their boots.

Let's review, Trump wins AL, Ark, GA, Virginia, Mass, Tenn...pretty good so far

Looks like Rubio might win MN caucus, Cruz won Tx and OK, Kasich might win VT - that keeps them all in

Boo-ya!

It's literally one of the better debates i have ever been in, presidents must be elected but the bp doesnt have the same standards... Like hillary could technically run with bill as vp

so then if the President passes, they would skip over the VP to appoint the next President, because the President must be a natural born citizen....I have not seen anything that says the VP doesn't have to meet the same requirements.

Nope the 22nd amendment creates a conundrum with the twelfth and its totally doable though no one has

from the 22nd Ammendment

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

what part of this says Bill could be VP?

from the 22nd Ammendment

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

what part of this says Bill could be VP?

All of that says he cant be re-elected, but not that he cant hold office. Read it carefully.... Just like the debate with the thwelfth that a vp cant be appointed from a non consitutional person but may be elected... Its a gray area that no one has challenged

Trump now leading in Alaska - looks like he's on his way there - that would be 8 states

Dems Super Tuesday Black vote - Hillary 83%, Bernie 15%...still no black friends for you know who

Trump now leading in Alaska - looks like he's on his way there - that would be 8 states
Dems Super Tuesday Black vote - Hillary 83%, Bernie 15%...still no black friends for you know who

Meh thats policy based, not racist like trump lol

I still think the idea of a general or career military man with Trump would be amazing.

Talk about driving the point home that you are going to Washington to shake things up and take names later, Trump and a General sound like a winning team to me. All those fat, kickback rich, senators would be shaking in their boots.